Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlotte, NC meetup August 9th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kweekley
    replied
    Sorry I couldn't make it this time guys, was out of town. Hope to catch up with everyone at the next get-together.

Leave a comment:

• thefist
    replied
    Definitely a good time and great brisket! And to be there with the great BBQ inventor David Parrish, and KJ family.... Honored to be in the presence of greatness 😀

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Originally posted by fuzzydaddy View Post
    Glad ya'll had a great time, but I'm not sure it happened as no photos have been posted.
    Alas, none were taken.

We were running our mouths the entire time. Never thought to take pics.

Leave a comment:

• fuzzydaddy
    replied
    Glad ya'll had a great time, but I'm not sure it happened as no photos have been posted.

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Six guys all into barbecue havin a good meal. It was a blast! Let's not wait so long next time.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    I'm glad you guys had a great time. If it had been an hour or two closer to me, I might have made the trip.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    We had a great turnout today in Charlotte! There were six of us: Pit Boss, TheFist, Smokinsteve, myself, a coworker of Pit Boss, and a special guest: the Kamado Joe owner/founder's son (and KJ sales rep). Pit Boss met him yesterday at the Costco Roadshow and invited him to lunch.

It was a great meetup at Midwood Smokehouse with a great group of guys!

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    David Parrish i am sooo curious now!!!! Clueless. I love surprises!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    Wow we could have 8 folks showing up. I also ran into someone yesterday that I'm bringing a long as a special guest. scottranda I think you'll enjoy meeting him the most.

Leave a comment:

• smokinsteve
    replied
    See you there! 1, maybe 2 guests.

Leave a comment:

• thefist
    replied
    I'm in.

Leave a comment:

• scottranda
    replied
    I'm confirmed! I look forward to it!

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    We're confirmed for tomorrow at 11:45 AM at Midwood Smokehouse. Let's gather up front then we'll grab a table.

Address: 1401 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205

Who all is in?

Leave a comment:

• thefist
    replied
    Excellent! I was able to reschedule an appt, so add one to the reservation list for TheFist (Frank).

Leave a comment:

• David Parrish
    replied
    We are a GO! for Aug 9 at 11:45 at Midwood Smokehouse.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here