Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Solberg is one awesome dude! ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon Solberg is one awesome dude! ~

The amazing Jon Solberg dropped by my workplace tonight for a brief visit and to give me one of the best things one friend could give to another- a rack of baby back ribs! It's been a long time since I've tasted hickory and MMD, and boy did they hit the spot. Homemade beans too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG9240.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	129392

I could cut them with a plastic knife

Name:	jonsribs.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	129393

Name:	jonsribs2.JPG
Views:	141
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	129394

Jon it was a pleasure meeting you and your lovely GF. I only wish we'd had more time to visit!

A hosp employee just wheeled around a cart of foam trays containing leftover ham dinners from earlier today. Cold. Guess what I'm eating and what I'm not eating! He he he... Jon Solberg

Comment

You're a good man Jon Solberg
      Last edited by Huskee; December 26, 2015, 12:03 AM.

Comment

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee, on my post below, I had the same issue as DWC, even though I typed @ and Jon Solberg and it showed his full name, but only linked Jon. I edited the post, deleting Jon and retyping his full name to get it right. A software bug??

• DWCowles
        DWCowles commented
        Editing a comment
        fuzzydaddy there's a new member that joined on Dec 24th that has the screen name Jon

• fuzzydaddy
        fuzzydaddy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm thinking it is a bug with linking names that start the same and the one you want, and typed, has a space in it following the part that matched another user. I don't know this software, so just a guess.

That's an awesome member meetup! Maybe Huskee learned a thing or two about ribs to boot! lol

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        I learned they're better when someone else makes them.

• David Parrish
        David Parrish commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, uh huh... We've seen your ribs. They're pretty darn good.

Coolness how Jon could cook those ribs on a someone else's Weber kettle he will show a picture of shortly in another thread.

Comment

That's better than a visit from Santa! You must have been very good this year, Huskee .

Jon Solberg , what a thoughtful thing to do. A Christmas gift wrapped in MMD is the best ever.

Kathryn

Comment

Yes!!!!!!! #RockOn Jon Solberg

Comment

Good stuff.

Comment

Now that's a great Christmas gift! Good man Jon Solberg !

Comment

Jon N Solberg, Jon you Keep Raising the Bar! Fantastic! 👍👍🐷👍👍. Dan

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words. The stars just lined up to pull this off.

Good to meet ya A-Ron!

Comment

WOW, Jon Solberg !!

You are the man! What a GREAT thing to have done.

Sorry I'm a little late to the party here.

Hope you all had a VERY Merry Christmas!

Comment

Awesome, and some good looking ribs.

Comment

But he forgot the brews!! LOL!! Fantastic Jon Solberg

Comment

very nice gesture.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here