Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A new smoker and an old friend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new smoker and an old friend.

This week I picked up my brand new Meatmonster from Pieoria Cookers!

And while I can't wait to talk about it more with the group, that wasn't even the most exciting thing that happened to me that day!

You see, Meathead was gracious enough to meet with me so I could show off my custom cooker. So not only did I have my third child that day (son, daughter, meatmonster), I had my smoker blessed by the legendary BBQ Hall of Famer himself!

I have attached some pics and a walk through we put together.

I just want to say the Pitmaster group has paid for itself in so many ways. I appreciate you all and consider this community an extension of my family.

Walk through: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gfDujpc9HSLBR6EV8

John

Attached Files

Now that is an awesome story. Congrats on a amazing smoker and a cool memory.

Comment

Amazing story, Amazing Ribs!

Comment

That's an awesome story. Good luck with the new smoker

Comment

Congrats and Wow! That looks like a real serious cooker(s). Ya might want to invest in a gps tracker to protect your investment.

Comment

• Panhead John
            Panhead John commented
            Editing a comment
            Great idea. They’re cheap these days.

• glitchy
            glitchy commented
            Editing a comment
            That’s a really great idea, hide an airtag or similar somewhere inconspicuous.

Very cool!

Comment

Nice addition!

Comment

Great story and video

Comment

Awesome new cooker, and so cool you got to meet with Meathead too!

Comment

Nice cooker! Congratulations.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

That’s really cool and a great looking rig! Love the pics and video….I’m just a little sad that Meathead didn’t come down here and shoot some video when I bought my new Bronco last year.

Comment

• Meathead
                        Meathead commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lazy man that I am, I was fortunate that he was traveling from Peoria to Ohio and my house is on the way. I was impressed with the Meat Monster and I have asked Max to drive out there and take a look at the rest of their lineup.

Very, very cool! 👍👍👍

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here