Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really a meat up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    There’s a good looking one?

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    yup Huskee

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    So Mudkat wears the hat? HawkerXP

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Mudkat is the "Fry King" I only kiss the fish so that should help........
    Last edited by HawkerXP; November 16, 2021, 07:11 PM.

• Huskee
    replied
    [Scratches head in further confusion]

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Ok. Huskee STEbbq The good looking one is Mudkat the other one is me.

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Oh boy! Some folks are about to become internet famous!

• Huskee
    replied
    OK gents, HawkerXP Mudkat who's who in the above pics?

Leave a comment:

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    Doon doon and doon doon, doon doon and doon doon. "Drop me in the water". 😀

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    +1

• Mudkat
    replied
    A grrreat fish up indeed! Thanks for that special little trip to heaven Gerry. The pics are great, the food was great, and the captain was spot on in picking’ fishing holes.

”Bait bucket in the boat Cap!”

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Fun times right there!

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Oh No, Never, I mean never count, weigh or measure the fish you catch. I don't. It stunts their growth. All the fish I catch keep growing after their dead. Most of the time they are bigger than the one that got away.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Fun times!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here