Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meat up 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Well I think we hijacked the Wisconsin Meat-up thread (crazy Texans) but wanted you all to know that I bought an expensive bottle of Scotch and will be bringing a sensible bottle of Gin to wash it down with to Rockdale 2.0. I'm gettin' ready !!!!!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I will vouch for Troutman being the last man standing. Uncle Bob brought a very nice jug of sippin whiskey that made several rounds amongst 4 of us or so. We ran out of that and Panhead John graciously broke out some brown-tinted turpentine that made several more rounds amongst us. I think the turpentine did me in and when I left well after midnight Troutman was banging his empty glass on the table hollering "WET MY DRINK YOU DAMN FOOLS!"

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman You didn’t hurt my feelings at all you stupid bastard. I just don’t want people thinking I was drunk and falling down. Hell, I do that sober.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Now as to that Uncle Bob guy. He has that crabby old man persona but get some sippin' whiskey in him and what a wild man !!! He was tipping strippers over at some Austin bar when I finally caught up with him. Had to drag him back to the motel before Lee found out he was missing !!!

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy have you not heard, the camera broke

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    OK well I think I hurt Panhead John 's feelings so I'll confess, he didn't actually fall down. But after drinking copious amounts of Coors Lite he was a little tipsy. Again the Big Boys hung on while others went to bed. Sorry John, please forgive me, I don't need cancelling again ....

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    The answer bbqLuv is HELL YEA. I was the last man standing on Friday night, Panhead kicked my ass out of his suite so he could enjoy his sippy cup and take his widdle nappy.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Toothbrushes! So, this is going to be a fancy get-together!

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman "Old Panhead got drunk, fell down and embarrassed himself"
    Nothing new under the sun.
    The real question is Did Troutman drink old Panhead John under the table?

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman where are the pictures of that? Or is that the part of what happens at meat up stays at meat up?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest