Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Midwest Meat up 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm, interesting, might be something we should discuss over a glass of wine...

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    Well, I also agree with the free lsg, also I think Weber should send me a summit kamado with table, lol I mean if we are building wishful thinking. 😜 but when it comes to cooking, I think I would sit back and take lessons from the group.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike, more and more they are saying the real source of wild yeast is in the grain, more so then what might be in the air.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Richard Chrz, there's something special about those west coast yeast colonies, especially Seattle and San Francisco.

• Richard Chrz
    commented on 's reply
    I will also have a 26 kettle, and a 22wsm, if still needed I have a 22 kettle with a big table. Dr. Pepper, I have never had the ‘west coast. Artisan bread” at the time, I will let you decide, the rating. , Skip , then I will be sitting near you.
    Last edited by Richard Chrz; October 1, 2021, 09:34 AM.

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike I wouldn't dare bring bread from Seattle to the threshold of Richard's oven!

• Skip
    commented on 's reply
    I'll let you Pros cook and sit with Huskee to keep him company. But I can bring meat, charcoal or ?? whatever you want.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Definitely some Seattle sourdough Dr. Pepper!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I'll bring a chair, maybe a couple chairs, and some beers. I'll let y'all cook so I can learn from the pros.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    Clams!!!! I have had my fill of salmon for a while. Dr. Pepper

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    So, if I make the trip out from Seattle, I would have to bring the fresh clams on ice? Or salmon?

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Damn right you will, John Spinaker!

• Dr. Pepper
    commented on 's reply
    Spinaker John, would my KBQ qualify as a carry on? (After all, I do have an Alaska credit card 🤔)

• Spinaker
    replied
    This is only 2 1/2 hours from me so I am more than down. I can bring over my camping trailer. It has, basically, an outdoor kitchen that rolls out. So if we wanna cook, I can set up the awning, the kitchen etc. I can also bring my KBQ and PBCs if need be. And plenty of wood for all parties.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    We could set up and do a cook somewhere in Lacrosse. I can bring my camping trailer over and kinda set up an outdoor kitchen. KBQ, PBCs can be brought over. Just an idea.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here
2024 Weber Contest