Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Call And Confirmation Roster For The Fall Texas MeatUp - 10/22 thru 10/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Try and make a point of meeting LA Pork Butt if you can, Brad. Sunny is the epitome of a Southern Gentleman and a great guy!

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    LA Pork Butt its a deal although I don't see us down there before next Sept but yes be great to meet face to face

• LA Pork Butt
    commented on 's reply
    smokin fool so, if you are in Dallas when there is no Meat Up maybe we can.

• smokin fool
    commented on 's reply
    Gotta admit, the man's on the ball....
    Congrats on the Adidas sponsership!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it’s a shame you can’t make it. But remember, we’ll probably do this in the spring again, if you’re available. Probably April.

• smokin fool
    replied
    Looks like a great weekends fun, of course I'd love to be there but the thought of another 2 to 3 hour line up at US Immigration at Toronto airport plus another round of plague testing has turned me sour on cross border anything for awhile.
    Can't even drive across yet apparently Nov 2 or 8th???? the border opens for Cdn's to enter the US.
    No promises but will look at next fall, Mrs. Fool will be retired and hasn't seen her family in Dallas for a few years now.
    If we can link up with the Southwest Classic weekend with the next falls Texas Meat Up we will give it a go on making one.
    Have fun, try not to eat too much and please don't drink and drive.
    yer pal, Brad

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    No formal plans for Saturday, will be left for everyone to decide on the fly. Lots of area options!!

• Panhead John
    replied
    Great news on the weather this weekend! Forecast for Rockdale.

Click image for larger version

Name:	91406A25-CAD2-4811-A438-6CC534FAA146.jpeg
Views:	129
Size:	210.2 KB
ID:	1112222

Leave a comment:

• T-bone
    commented on 's reply
    We're soooo looking forward to this! Thanks Steve and PJ for all the pre-event work. Are there any plans for Saturday night or will that be worked out Friday night as well? PS. Steve, do you accept payment in Pesos? ¡Viva la Tejas!

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    58limited I would love to recreate that back trip for my wife, that was beautiful Texas countryside!!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I’m down for a place that has great Turkey AND sausage

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike Don't forget the scenic drive through Milam and Williamson counties...

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    58limited I'm focusing on things like pork/beef ribs, turkey and sausages on this trip.
    ecowper there's nothing that says we can't hit more than one place on Saturday. David and I started at Mueller's then hit Brett's on the way back to the 'Bow.

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Louie Mueller's also has what many think is the best beef rib in the state.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Louis Mueller's is a pretty cool place. It looks and smells like one would imagine an old time Texas BBQ joint would look and smell like. When David and I were there they were passing out kolaches to folks standing in line, they were pretty dang good. There's also an autographed poster of Stevie Ray Vaughn in the corner where they played many years ago, that's way cool.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here