Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Call And Confirmation Roster For The Fall Texas MeatUp - 10/22 thru 10/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, brother, that breaks my heart. Sounds like a little fellowship might be just what you need, I hope you can make it.

• Panhead John
    replied
    And the winners are…..drum roll please
    With an overwhelming 20 points….the Smoked Tater Tot Casserole is number one.
    The second place winner with 9 points is the Jalapeño Cream Corn.
    The third side we’ll have is the Brisket Beans, with 7 points.

Troutman There you have it, our three side orders to give Brett. These results were independently verified by the world renown auditing firm of Price Waterhouse.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    klflowers That would be great if you can make it! And……there’s an RV park almost right next door to the Rainbow. You could easily walk over from there. I’ll check it out and get back you with you in a bit.

P.S. Really sorry to hear about you and the Mrs. 😢
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 8, 2021, 05:08 PM.

• Panhead John
    replied
    I’ll tally the votes here shortly and announce the three sides winners. Man, this is just as exciting as checking AR for the monthly prize winners! 🙄
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 8, 2021, 02:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Guess I need to change my avatar lol

• klflowers
    replied
    There is a very small possibility that me and the bus may make an appearance. Small, but there. If I am able to crash the event, it will be just me. Reason being, me and the esteemed Mrs klflowers are in the process of becoming me and the former esteemed Mrs klflowers. So things would have to fall just right for me to make it, but I am going to attempt to make it so. If I can make it happen John, what would be the closest RV park?

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Ooh, I forgot, he took green beans off the menu, not enough interest.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I tell Stacy that all the time. She never listens

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, don't you try sneekin' no healthy crap in on us!!

• ecowper
    replied
    We (meaning Stacy voting and me writing the post) vote for

1. Green beans
    2. Classic mustard potato salad
    3. Smoked Mac n cheese

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    If they have macaroni salad, I can promise that Stacy would love that option

• Troutman
    replied
    My vote for sides (so Panhead will quit being so grumpy);

1. Smoked Tater Tot Casserole 2. Brisket Beans 3. Cilantro Slaw

There John, now tally them up and give them to me so I can consummate the deal with Brett.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman My real claim to fame was when I was on line for this…

Most users ever online was 606,708 at 09:36 PM on November 14, 2019.
    Last edited by LA Pork Butt; October 6, 2021, 09:17 AM.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Sonny you little sneak. You slipped up on 6,000 posts and thought no one would notice! Well congratulations on another blabbermouth milestone !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Kale and beets it is as long as it's served with MEAT !!!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here