Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Call And Confirmation Roster For The Fall Texas MeatUp - 10/22 thru 10/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    bummer, sorry to miss you

• klflowers
    replied
    Well my bubble has been burst, I have to be at a job site in NC on the 22nd - just found out this morning. I tried to dump it on one of my co-workers, but he has something to do with his kids, a track meet or something. I tried to convince him that me going to Texas was waaaayyyy more important than a track meet, I even suggested that there would be many more track meets in his future, but to no avail. I am going to make it down there at some point.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike thanks for the words. I initiated this particular action though, so I am ok. It is still difficult though.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet! Can’t wait to meet you 58limited

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    I should be there by 4:30.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I vote for Mexican joint …. Stacy and I switched the plan, we are going to Terry Black’s on Weds evening and just having a smaller lunch on Thursday. Plus beer. Shit shooting. And watching PJ dance along with the stars.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Oh there will definitely be beer drinking and shit shooting Thursday night! 🤓

We can maybe even catch some Dancing With The Stars on TV. I like to dance along with them in front of the TV.
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 8, 2021, 05:44 PM.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I just PM'd you, but we should be be at the inn by 1600 easy. I noticed a couple of inviting Mexican joints in town last time, but after Black's you guys probably won't feel like much for dinner. We could make it even easier and grab a pizza or something. John and I had a nice time just hanging out in his room drinking beer and shooting the shit last June, it's a great way to break the ice and get to know each other in person. We're flexible.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll probably be getting there around 2-3 pm. Thursday.

• ecowper
    replied
    Okay, for those arriving on Thursday for some pre-functioning ..... when are you getting there? Stacy and I will be having lunch at Terry Black's on Thursday and then driving up to Rockdale

Leave a comment:

• STEbbq
    commented on 's reply
    Huh. I thought you used Arthur Anderson.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    klflowers The RV park closest to the Rainbow is only 2 blocks away. It’s called…..drum roll please…Rockdale RV Park. Here’s a link to all the RV Parks in Rockdale, including Rockdale RV Park.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    A little dated, but I couldn't help myself:

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Kept in a hermetically sealed envelope inside a mayonnaise jar underneath Funk and Wagnell's porch since noon today!!
    Last edited by CaptainMike; October 8, 2021, 03:58 PM.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Did they also audit the popularity of your paper plates? If so, their outcomes may be suspect.
    Last edited by ecowper; October 8, 2021, 04:02 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here