Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Call And Confirmation Roster For The Fall Texas MeatUp - 10/22 thru 10/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike There's a bunch of places within one hour's drive, so yeah

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I like 58limited 's suggestion of Miller's (not to be confused with Louis Mueller's, which would be fine with me as well). Miller's made the top 50 also.
    Last edited by CaptainMike; October 18, 2021, 05:24 PM.

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    What? You bringin' lutefisk from Ballard?:O

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    What we did last time was chew the fat about it during happy hour Friday night. The group wound up with 3 different agendas for Saturday lunch. A few did Snows, several did Brett’s and a few went to Louie Moullers. I think this time I’m gonna stay in my room and curl up with a good book.

• ecowper
    replied
    Okay folks ..... thoughts on Saturday BBQ plans? Or is everyone done with BBQ after Brett's on Friday and ready to move on to seafood done Norwegian style?
    Last edited by ecowper; October 18, 2021, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Steve, do you take stolen, out of state 3rd party checks?

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, how long did you have to sit still with that beastly man bearing down on you?

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Check out those guns !!!!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    sexy!

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Can't wait! Thanks for fronting the bill at Brett's. I shall gladly pay you on Tuesday for some brisket today!

• Panhead John
    replied
    "Thursday - 10-21 - Early arrivals at the Rainbow. No set agenda but I heard through the grapevine that PJ will be showing his new line of paper plates while balancing on a beach ball in his boxers. But that's currently a rumor and not a confirmed event." Quote from Troutman.

ACTUAL UNTOUCHED PHOTO OF PANHEAD JOHN

Click image for larger version  Name:	5492EB14-53D2-4227-A2C9-DED639F63F35.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	1109965
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 14, 2021, 05:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Dammitt, I guess I'll have to dig up a mayonnaise jar from the barnyard...

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John I'll be sporting those new silk boxers I picked up last month on our trip to Cancun. Did you forget?

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    What happens in PJ's room better stay in PJ's room.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman Don’t hog the covers! And this time, put on some damn underwear.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here