Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Meat Up in Texas October 21-23 Attendance Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fall Meat Up in Texas October 21-23 Attendance Roster

Just like the last Texas Meat-Up, here is a list of members attending. I will update as members confirm. Info about the Meat-Up can be found here:

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...-edition-is-on

Please message me if you are coming, if I left you off, or if you are bringing a spouse or guest (and how many).

ecowper +1

T-bone +1

58limited

Panhead John

CaptainMike +1

Troutman +2

Loren +1

Texas Larry +1

Uncle Bob +1

LA Pork Butt +1

Last edited by 58limited; August 11, 2021, 10:58 AM.

Hey, wrong name there. It’s Loren. Not loracle. 58limited

Comment

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't know how that happened, I typed Loren.

Plus one for LA Pork Butt

Comment

Just made the Rainbow run. Am I the man !?

Comment

Where are we going this time? I need to check the football schedule before I commit to anything.

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Same place as last time, Rockdale.

58limited Please add Clark to the list of attendees. He also has agreed to enter the Friday Night pillow fights.

Comment

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          Done

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          Better yet you two hold him down while I tattoo some Longhorns on his forehead :’)

• Clark
          Clark commented
          Editing a comment
          Panhead John Please count me out of your sorority activities.

I'll be plus one.

Comment

58limited Go ahead and put me down for a plus one.
        Attached Files

Comment

• smokin fool
          smokin fool commented
          Editing a comment
          Not in this case, looks like she don't read so well anyway....

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          How come she likes to yawn so much ??!!

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm not so sure I will renew now.

Think I'll be there again in sprit only.
        The borders sill closed as far as I know but if it does get open I'll give it a shot, no promises.
        I'll call my nephew in Frisco and see about taking in an A&M game around the meat up.

Comment

• Loren
          Loren commented
          Editing a comment
          If the borders open I'll start a GoFundMe for you 😎

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          I’ve got a better idea. Fly to Mexico and cross the border free at Del Rio. I’ll drive down and pick you up 🤣🤣

• TxF
          TxF commented
          Editing a comment
          Pick him up in Laredo, it’s closer.

58limited I made my reservation today and I'll have a +1.

Definitely looking forward to it!

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey CaptainMike Ya know last time ecowper made the old "graduating from high school" excuse. I don’t think there’s any graduations going on in October is there? Also, does Red Man even have a job? I think he’s on welfare, so he should be able to make it.
          Last edited by Panhead John; July 28, 2021, 12:09 PM.

• ecowper
          ecowper commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm gonna know tomorrow AM if I can do it

• Red Man
          Red Man commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry Panhead John , my welfare checks just aren’t enough to cover a plane ticket and the bbq joints probably won’t accept my food stamps. Seriously though, I’d love to hang out with y’all and get some real Texas bbq, I just got too much going on at the moment.

Wow the excitement builds. I've already begun to start my Rockdale wardrobe shopping. I really need some input here, starting with you Panhead John. Do you like this little model shoe for those cool October evenings sipping a cocktail....
        Click image for larger version

Name:	shoe2.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	23.9 KB
ID:	1068095

...or how about these for that "special" night on the town at Brett's? I feel so randy just thinking about it.....

Name:	shoe.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	1068096

In another bit of news I am trying to get Mrs. Troutman to accompany me but it's 50/50 thus far. In the event that fails, I've got the twins, Banana and Puddin', as backup. I guess go ahead and put me down for +2. I'll need help with my CPAP machine and can't chance it on my own

Name:	shoe 3.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	1068094

Comment

• Panhead John
          Panhead John commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for posting that. Makes me feel better about some of the stuff I’ve posted.

In case some of the new attendees want to know what they can look forward to, I’ve got a few pics to share from our last visit to Rockdale. We had a grand time after dinner Friday, dancing the night away.

Me and CaptainMike cutting the rug after a few cocktails. Mike’s in the dark glasses.

Click image for larger version  Name:	C3E44DB3-2A32-4CD5-826A-BD19E90B30B7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	338.9 KB ID:	1068126

Troutman tended to show off a lot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	AA3EC736-3E51-4963-9FEB-DEF4F8D76F57.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	88.6 KB ID:	1068127

Uncle Bob looked really snazzy in his new cowboy hat.

Click image for larger version  Name:	917A1A06-F733-43A5-8D6F-7C55411A0475.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	195.5 KB ID:	1068128

Loren stole the show with his new outfit he bought specially for our visit to Brett’s.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6755E4A6-0605-4B41-80CB-80514C0D8E36.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	134.8 KB ID:	1068131

Last edited by Panhead John; July 28, 2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• RonB
          RonB commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry, but I just can' like this post...

• Uncle Bob
          Uncle Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          It's easy Troutman, I'll just kick those stilts out from under ya'.............the sound you make hitting the floor is worth the show even if I can't see it.

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          What is scarier: this post itself or the websites PJ found the pics on (And the fact that he knows where to find them)?

Clark and Troutman How many will be in your party? Will you be solo? 58limited I’ll be by myself, no +1 if you can make that correction please.

Comment

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          And oh by the way, thanks a lot for your lack of moral support on the footwear. I am deeply offended

• Uncle Bob
          Uncle Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          Steve, Troutman, if I promise to talk dirty to her in Tagalog (the only words I know) would she be more interested? Just tryin' ta help...........

• Troutman
          Troutman commented
          Editing a comment
          No way Bob. This way I can let my freak flag fly and sport my "other" wardrobe

I'm feeling better and better about not going!

But then again maybe not.

Comment

By the way here's what your missing with me not coming!
          Last edited by ofelles; July 29, 2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here