Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fall Meat Up in Texas October 21-23 Attendance Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Yay! We'll have to have a cigar together.

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    Steve, Troutman, if I promise to talk dirty to her in Tagalog (the only words I know) would she be more interested? Just tryin' ta help...........

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Right on, Eric!! And yes, Austin then a nice drive to Rockdale.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    And oh by the way, thanks a lot for your lack of moral support on the footwear. I am deeply offended

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah Baby! Can’t wait to meet you and the lovely Stacy! Yes sir, fly into Austin. Rent a car and it’s about an hour and ten minutes to Rockdale.

58limited We got another sucker, er, I mean member to add to the list.
    Last edited by Panhead John; July 29, 2021, 12:57 PM.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    So you thought I was serious about Banana and Puddin'? Why you silly goose, they don't require any brisket, liquor and stay put in the room. They turn me from Mr. Grouchy to Mr. Happy. However, mama may decide to come but that's unlikely since she works weekends and probably won't take vacation to go eat bbq.

So there, is that clear as mud? Said different put me down for flying solo. Then we'll see, once again, who drinks who under the table

• ecowper
    replied
    okay, looks like my easiest choice is to fly in to Austin? Is that right CaptainMike?

It's me and the lovely Stacy

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    By the way here's what your missing with me not coming!
    Last edited by ofelles; July 29, 2021, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    I'm feeling better and better about not going!

But then again maybe not.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman Yeah Mr. Grouchy Pants I read your post. Hard to tell if you were kidding or serious. If you keep it up with that attitude….this marriage is over! And I’m taking the kettles!

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, and in post #8 PJ said he is bringing his lovely bride, now he's solo. What happened? Trouble in paradise?

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, did you not read Post #11? I'm either being accompanied by my bride (so +1) or I'm flying solo (+0) or in desperation I'm brining Banana and Puddin' (+2, although they claim to have a previous gig so that's the least likely). Take your choice.

• Panhead John
    replied
    Clark and Troutman How many will be in your party? Will you be solo? 58limited I’ll be by myself, no +1 if you can make that correction please.

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Panhead John , my welfare checks just aren’t enough to cover a plane ticket and the bbq joints probably won’t accept my food stamps. Seriously though, I’d love to hang out with y’all and get some real Texas bbq, I just got too much going on at the moment.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    I'm gonna know tomorrow AM if I can do it

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here