Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Area Pit Members…..Mini MeatUp Coming Soon! Can You Make It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Ah don’t take it personally Huskee, just messin with you. L

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    willxfmr I'd suggest Clyde's Twin Engine & Golf Carts

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Ok

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds good. Just not sure yet when I’m gonna have a free weekend.

• Troutman
    replied
    Hey Panhead John how about Feges in Spring Branch or Truth on Washington Ave for a mini-meat ??

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    I got news for ya. There are more former Michiganers in Texas then the current population of Michigan. In fact I was told the last one to leave turned out the lights

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Rumor has it they opened a subway branch as well 😂

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Will……LMFAO😂

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    What airline would you suggest for flying into the Clare Municipal Airport, Hair care, and Tire Center?

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    That’d be ok, PJ. I’ve got the the clothes for that.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I prefer to wait till January or February. 😂

• BFlynn
    replied
    I'd love to head up to Michigan. It's a bit far at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• BFlynn
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, let me know. Now that my wife has had the vaccine booster, her doctors have givent eh thumbs up for us to be around people again. So, I'm definitely available.

• MBMorgan
    commented on 's reply
    That’d be my preference!

• Huskee
    replied
    Panhead John Why don't you guys wanna drive or fly to Michigan??

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here