Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Area Pit Members…..Mini MeatUp Coming Soon! Can You Make It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troutman
    replied
    Uncle Bob Speaking of old men, you need to make a trip to Htown ?!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    replied
    Had to be those Arthur Murray dance lessons thrown in with a little Chubby Checker twisting. That and a swig or two of Gerotol and I’m good to go !!!

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    He’s a lot more spry for his age than I thought he’d be! Remember in Rockdale when he spun me around and made me dip? I thought I was gonna bust my ass!
    Last edited by Panhead John; June 28, 2021, 06:02 PM.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    I think the only thing that beats the Troutman Tango is The Troutman Two-Step! Still working on my Hambone Shuffle, but dang that's stiff competition.

Leave a comment:

• Houston Area Pit Members…..Mini MeatUp Coming Soon! Can You Make It?

For all our Houston area Pit Members, we’re gonna be having a mini MeatUp for lunch soon at Tejas Chocolate Craftory in Tomball. (AKA Tejas Chocolate + BBQ) The date will be either Saturday July 17 or Saturday July 24. Which date will depend on which is best for most members who want to attend. We can firm up which day as we get closer. Troutman 58limited and myself will be attending and would like to meet our nearby friends here in The Pit.

As some of you know, Tejas Chocolate Craftory was ranked #6 in the Texas Monthly Top 50 BBQ places. They are definitely a top notch choice for cue and their sides are also supposed to be killer as well. I haven’t eaten there yet, but can’t wait to try it. They open at 11:00 for BBQ.

If you’d like to meet us there, let us know if you have a preference for which day, or let us know if you can do either date. Troutman has promised to give Tango lessons to anyone interested after lunch.

EDIT: We’ll be meeting this Saturday July 17th. Meeting at 10-10:15 am.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; July 14, 2021, 05:06 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here