Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Area Pit Members…..Mini MeatUp Coming Soon! Can You Make It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Which show? Please post the link if possible?
    Thanks
    Happy Grilling to you and PBR too

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    Troutman, gotta see if it fits the schedule, post up later. But then again I see that PJ and Loren might be gearing up to take advantage of the aged. They drink your bourbon (although PJ griped about not having it served in his sippy cup) and then stab ya in the back............punk kids.

• Whiskeyman53
    replied
    I live in the wrong state. Just watched a show on unique barbecue which had a piece on Tejas.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Here’s a brief explanation from Condé Nast about Tejas.

Find Tejas Chocolate Craftory, Houston, Texas, United States, ratings, photos, prices, expert advice, traveler reviews and tips, and more information from Condé Nast Traveler.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    They started out making chocolate products and expanded into BBQ. Sounds crazy, but read Texas Larry ‘s link below.

• Jfrosty27
    replied
    Damn. I wish I wasn’t 1,200
    miles away. 😩

Leave a comment:

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    That confused me also too.
    Chocolate BBQ sauce?
    Chocolate Rub?
    Smoked Chocolate?

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Only that they do both very well. https://www.tejaschocolate.com

Leave a comment:

• Loren
    replied
    I'm baffled by the name, what does chocolate have to do with barbecue?

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Gawdammit, that's funny!!! I remember those old Arthur Murray books with all of the dance steps. But please don't say there's a Troutman Twist as well!!!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Or a colander of aardvarks.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    Sounds more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
    Last edited by bbqLuv; June 28, 2021, 08:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Uncle Bob probably can’t make it. He’s still recuperating from Rockdale. Plus, he had to get new brakes for his walker.
    Last edited by Panhead John; June 28, 2021, 08:14 PM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Lonnie Mac, listen man, you need to leave your little Bacliff cocoon 🥸 and meet us. I’ve got some tales from my riding days that’ll keep you in stitches. Not to mention the great Q we’ll share.

• lonnie mac
    replied
    I would love to make it but you fellers are way outta my age range! Haha

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here