Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Area Pit Members…..Mini MeatUp Coming Soon! Can You Make It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Hey BFlynn, 58limited, Troutman and myself are always up for a mini MeatUp. We actually might do another fairly soon. To make sure you don’t miss out next time, I’ll PM you my digits and you can do the same if ya want.

• BFlynn
    replied
    Long time no post. Can't believe I missed this.
    Next time, I'm down like a fat man on a see saw.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    replied
    I check for flights and get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    replied
    Panhead John I won’t be making this one, but I am more likely to make future ones since our daughter is moving to the Houston area.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    I won't be makin' it, although I'd enjoy lunch with David and
    Steve (). I would appreciate it if you'd make the drive up here afterward with a "care package" so I could at least enjoy the grunts. TIA

• Panhead John
    replied
    This Saturday, July 17th we’ll be going to Tejas Choclate + BBQ. if any Houston area members would like to join us. Troutman 58limited and myself will be there for lunch. They open at 11:00 and we’ll be there between 10 and 10:30 Saturday morning. Let us know if you can make it. None of us have eaten there yet but can’t wait to try it.

Leave a comment:

• TxF
    replied
    That place is on my list of places to try, but I don’t think I’m up for standing outside in Houston for more the about 5min this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Yuck, I haven't even eaten at Dickeys

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    The main reason we’re not planning a MeatUp in central Michigan is we’ve already eaten at Dickeys. 🥸

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha, love it, brother!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Not really a thing here, I believe that's more Spinaker's locale CaptainMike. We are proudly the pasty people.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Let us know when the next Lutefisk Festival is and we'll all beat a path to your door!!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Lol. We're on that quick break between snowfalls that we call summer up here. If you time it right you don't need to bring boots and you'll still survive. Troutman

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    No, its just that we're not used to waiting in long lines for bbq in the snow

• Huskee
    replied
    Don't think I haven't noticed y'all aren't planning a central MI Meat-Up. What gives? Scared of a little mileage?

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here