Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ND State Scheels BBQ Championship, 26 Sept 2015, Fargo ND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ND State Scheels BBQ Championship, 26 Sept 2015, Fargo ND

For those of you wanting to visit The Barren Wateland of ND, Win $5000 kicking some poor local Boy's A-- BBQing, check out the link Below! Y'all Come Now Hear!! Dan

Eunice and I attended ND BBQ Championship today at Scheels Hardware in Fargo. I think they had a run on the Free Samples! Only cost $500.00 to go but I have a Promisary Note that a New Weber Performer Deluxe and some misc. will be delivered Tuesday? Dan

Comment

Nice pics, save that apparent pic of some sort of substance that came out of the south end of a north bound animal.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        See See Senior'. Dan

I need to check that out, but I wonder why they do it in the middle of football season?

Comment

JCGrill, ProfessorJohn, Gents, You have found a Post I made in 2015? I will try to get some updated Info Posted Directly on the Scheels'c ND State BBQ Championship! Also watch for a Post for the BBQBootCamp Hosted by NDSU's Meat, Animal and Range Sciences Dept's with assistance from the Food Science Dept and Carnivoire Catering! I have been to it 3 times, ๐Ÿ‘Great 1 Day Event with ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ an Outstanding Lunch๐Ÿ‘! As Long as You are
        Coming to ND Anyway, The "World's Largest?'" Turkey BBQ is Held the 3rd Sat of June in Aneta ND (pop 300) over ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘300 Turkeys ๐Ÿ‘on a Spit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘!
        Also on the Must Attend List: "Get Stickey 'n Dickey ND Rib CookOff" NoDak (BobbiJo & Clark) are the Greeters along with the whole town! The Pop. of ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Dickey +- 50, Last Year over ๐Ÿ‘ 50 BBQ Teams Competed๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘! All Proceeds Go To Hospice of the Red River of the North! As Dickey is Located in the Scenic James River Valley, I am told Good Fishing!
        Eat Well and Prosper! From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan
        Last edited by Danjohnston949; March 26, 2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I did see it was an old post, but as you are still active on the board I figured it was worth a comment. I don't get up that way as often as I should, but I do try to make an appearance in ND every now and then.

Comment

• Danjohnston949
            Danjohnston949 commented
            Editing a comment
            I get Confused when people say Up There JC? Where would You be Coming Fromรขยโ€œ. ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค—
            From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

• JCGrill
            JCGrill commented
            Editing a comment
            Minneapolis area. Not far.

JCGrill, ProfessorJohn, UPDATE: ND STATE BBQ CHAMPIONSHIP BBQ TO BE HELD Sat. SEPTEMBER 16 2017 at SCHEELS HARDWARE on 13th Ave S,
          Fargo ND! Y'all Come Now He'r! Details can be found @ www.ndbbq.com ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Comment

Is lutefisk a category?

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
              Is lutefisk a category?
              Yes ... but Pit decorum rules forbid sharing the category name ... ...

Comment

Willy, MBMorgan, "LUTEFISK" Is A $20.00 Name that the Norvegans Along With Lye put on Rotton COD Fish to SELL to their STUPID COUSINS in 'Merikaรขยโ€œ They don't Eat It At Home!
                Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 5, 2017, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danjohnston949 View Post
                  Willy, MBMorgan, "LUTEFISK" Is A $20.00 Name that the Norvegans put on Rotton COD Fish to SELL to their STUPID COUSINS in 'Merikaรขยโ€œ They don't Eat It At Home!
                  You just might be right, Dan. I've had it in Alaska (Son's of Norway 17th of May celebration) but never while actually living in Norway. I also never met a Norwegian who 'fessed up to actually liking the stuff ...

Comment

• Danjohnston949
                    Danjohnston949 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    17th of Mayรขยโ€œ Syttende Maiรขยโ€œ. Norwegian Constitution Day. Eunice is 1/2 Norwegian / 1/2 Dane Makes for a Hard Headed Wifeรขยโ€œ ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ณ
                    From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here