Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NDSU BBQ BOOT CAMP Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NDSU BBQ BOOT CAMP Link

The following link to the BBQ Boot Camp held arround the State of N.D. as well as on the NDSU Campus. It is a cooperative effort between the Ext. Service, Food Sciences, Meat Sciences, Animal Sciences, supported in part by Producer Check Off Dollars and the USDA. I have attended twice in the past and thought I learned something both times! Go Figure? NDSU.EDU/BBQBOOTCAMP

The following hot link should have been included above. [email protected] Dan

Comment

Is this the website Dan?

Comment

• Danjohnston949
        Danjohnston949 commented
        Editing a comment
        Jon, I believe it is. The link I posted last should work also but I believe the one you posted will allow better access for A R members. Once again you have pulled my bacon from the fire! I am in your debt sir, Dan
        Last edited by Danjohnston949; August 21, 2015, 10:10 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here