Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention All Texas Meat Up Attendees - I Need A Little Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention All Texas Meat Up Attendees - I Need A Little Help

Hey guys, I spoke to Joan at The Rainbow about their outdoor tables and chair availability for our Happy Hour and Cook. We’re gonna be good on the folding tables. They’ve got 4 folding 6’-8’ tables we can use, and I’m bringing my 6 footer from home. I noticed that the chairs they show in the outdoor pictures, are the low slung Adirondack style. They would really be too low to try and eat off a table. And also, other guests might possibly want to use some of the outdoor chairs. They’ve only got 2 folding chairs we can use.

Naturally this request doesn’t apply to anyone flying. My question is for the people driving, could you possibly bring your own folding or other type of lawn chairs to use? And also, can anyone bring an extra chair or two? If you’re going to Snow’s, you might wanna bring a lawn chair anyway while waiting in line. So, can everyone who can, let me know how many chairs you might could bring? Even if it’s only enough for yourself. I’ve got 3 chairs l can bring. The folding chairs in a bag will work well too. Thanks everyone.

P.S. Check out the grills they have! Look familiar? Don’t worry, I’ll clean it up. Plus I’m bringing my 22” kettle from home also.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 5, 2021, 06:28 AM.

You’re alright by me, Panhead, I don’t give a damn what everyone else says.

In all seriousness, I wish I could come. Sounds like it’s gonna be epic! Excellent job pushing this forward 👏👏👏👏

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Uncle JCBBQ. Would love to meet ya one day.

We can bring four sturdy folding chairs suitable for dining.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Larry! You da man! I’m gonna keep track of all this info. and will keep everyone posted.

I'll bring one for myself, I'll have to dig around in the garage to see if I have more stashed away somewhere.

Comment

My son has some tailgate/camping chairs. We will bring what he has.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Sunny.

Does anyone know if Snow’s is cash only. Some of those one day only BBQ joints are.

Comment

When I read the title my first thought was "Man, you passed 'a little' a loooooonnnnggggg time ago. But in reading more I found you meant the chair thing.

I should have 5 of those butt slings to bring for us.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Boob, er, I mean Bob! Damn spellcheck.

58limited will need some help when he digs a full set of these out of his garage.

Comment

​
        I was at 58limited ‘s house the other day. He was proudly showing off his new VCR.

Comment

• 58limited
          58limited commented
          Editing a comment
          Its a Beta

You guys are getting so funny. Do any of you do "stand up?"

Comment

• Uncle Bob
          Uncle Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          Wouldn't asking for chairs imply "sit down" is preferred?

• CaptainMike
          CaptainMike commented
          Editing a comment
          The last time I heard someone tell me to stand up I got my a$$ kicked. Come to find out the fella said "Shut up". I think I need hearing aids...
          Last edited by CaptainMike; May 6, 2021, 07:44 AM.

• Clark
          Clark commented
          Editing a comment
          LA Pork Butt If you had @58Limited's chairs shown in @HawkerXP's photo, you'd 'do' standup for sure.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here