Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Up in Texas June 4-6, 2021 Attendance Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We haven’t really discussed Saturday night plans, but here’s an idea. Anyone can make their own plans for Saturday night so that’ll be up to you. Feel free to visit another BBQ place if you want. We can just leave it up to each person. I’m gonna bring some sausage with me from my favorite meat market here in Houston. B&W Meat Market. It’s garlic pork and beef, and a spicy garlic pork and beef. We can smoke it on the grills Saturday night. This is some of the best sausage I’ve had. Also one of my Mom’s next door neighbors makes homemade spicy pickles.

She makes these pickles with different spices, seasoning and ghost peppers. Talk about good! I’ll be bringing 3 jars of these pickles with me to eat with the sausage. Sliced onions, pickles and white bread to go with the sausage. If anyone wants to, can you bring a side dish for the Saturday night meal? Let me know. Thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 29, 2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      The pictures are pretty crappy, but trust me, they look much better in person. The sausage in the pic is frozen.
      Last edited by Panhead John; May 29, 2021, 03:23 AM.

• MBMorgan
      MBMorgan commented
      Editing a comment
      … don’t we all …

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      We’ll have plenty for ya Mike, if ya change yer mind.

My wife and I will definitely be there. Should I bring some of my dry aged ribeye’s? I can round out the count.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the offer wcpreston but we’re good. We’re doing the ribeyes Friday night. Troutman is bringing 14 dry aged ribeyes and Loren is bringing the rest. My post above is talking about Saturday night. Are you staying in Rockdale Saturday night also?
      Last edited by Panhead John; May 30, 2021, 01:17 PM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here