Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Up In Texas For Snow’s BBQ - Come One, Come All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    HawkerXP we are back in TN

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Uncle Bob I’ll have you know that I do not have to be verbally abused to whine like a little girl! Apparently you didn’t see my drain clearing video.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I figured glitchy would bail. After thinking about it, he probably knew me and Cap’n were gonna kick his ass in the Friday Night Dance Off. I’ve been working out the last few weeks to get in shape for it. Every hour I’ll switch positions on the couch.
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 23, 2021, 12:36 PM.

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike Wish I could, but at least 10 years away, probably more like 15-20.

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    Life is all about priorities. Really now, work with a paycheck reward, or a fun filled weekend of verbally abusing PJ til he whines like a little girl? Seems a simple choice.......................

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    That would suck. Work is way overrated, you need to retire.

• HawkerXP
    commented on 's reply
    Looks like I'll be in Savannah this week. You?

• glitchy
    replied
    To give ya'll a heads up, I have a project shifting around at work that's urgent to the business and may end up going live the weekend of the meat-up. There's a decent chance I might not make it to Texas. I'm not going to fly to Texas to spend a good chunk of an already short trip sitting in a hotel room working.

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    Jim White we missed you this time, but next time I’ll make sure I reach out to you.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Rule #1 when dealing with inflatables, always have a patch kit handy.

• Uncle Bob
    replied
    In case you were wondering, this is PJ's goat..................
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pjs goat.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	1034057

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Sure will RonB ! In fact what I was thinking was to start a whole new post and title, then report with pictures, commentary and a few videos as we go along. So everyone can get reports as they happen. No need to wait until we’re back home. Hopefully glitchy will bring his goat.

• RonB
    replied
    Panhead John - please do those of us who can't attend a favor and start a new topic when you report on the meat-up.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, we can easily do this again in the fall/early winter. The line at Snow's will hopefully be shorter then. Or, we can meat up somewhere else and try the 'que in another region.
    Last edited by 58limited; May 20, 2021, 05:41 PM.

• Jim White
    commented on 's reply
    Hey! Give me a yell if you come back up I-75. I'd love to cook you a meal or at least buy you a drink.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here