Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Up In Texas For Snow’s BBQ - Come One, Come All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lock Stock and Barrel
    replied
    I will be there, gone through many, many times at 11:30 to 1:00 Saturdays and called.....always out of BBQ so I never have tasted this treat, usually just go through Luling, Tx or Giddings and stop to get my BBQ fix. Can not wait to try try this.

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    replied
    CaptainMike or anyone else flying in, is anyone doing Friday afternoon til Monday afternoon? Looking to maybe share a rental car as that seems to be pricing out as much as a flight these days.

I’m not a definite yet, C.F.O. actually approved the trip, before knowing the cost, but then took half a step back when I started trying to price it out. I already got the MAK tossed in my face this weekend in front of her family, so not going ask for that final signature until I find a couple ways to trim a bit (at least expenses I can’t hide at least).

Leave a comment:

• Red Man
    commented on 's reply
    Hey, what happened to the wheelbarrow full of belly? Did you decide you shouldn’t have posted that pic of yourself on the forum?

• Mudkat
    commented on 's reply
    CaptainMike - Those were some fun times. Hope to get back to them soon! HawkerXP

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t know if ya heard or not....but Friday evening’s gonna be fun. While CaptainMike is reading us Bible Scriptures, we’re all gonna be sitting around the fire.... sippin hot tea and knitting some shawls. I’ll bring extra needles if ya don’t have any. I might also do some basket weaving for everyone.
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 3, 2021, 05:53 AM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    gcdmd Can you get a room and come up Saturday morning? Almost all of us are staying till at least Sunday. I’ll give you my cell # and you can call me. I’ll tell you where we are and what we’re doing when you get in town, if you can make it.
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 2, 2021, 01:00 PM.

• rickgregory
    commented on 's reply
    Don't be silly. They need to LIVESTREAM it.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    In my life, don't git no better than Quality Time with my son....He an me, an Mr Smokey, an th apple pie moonshine corn squeezins have had a most relaxin, an enjoyable evenin...
    I knows full well that it is only temporary, an fleetin, but, fer jus a spell there, Life Is Good...

• TxF
    commented on 's reply
    I’m going to have to say something here. The Hill Country is definitely west of I35, I would argue that you need to be west of 281 if you are north of San Antonio to be safely in the Hill Country. Just because it is not a rice field does not mean there are hills.

• TxF
    replied
    HMMM, this sounds interesting, I’m going to College Station the middle of May for the drag boat races so I’ll get in a stop @ Louie Miller’s and maybe 1775 in College Station. I’ll have to ask the wife what she thinks in the morning.

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Yea quit drinkin’ corn mash and watchin’ vidyas and get your boney body down here Mr. Bones...sir

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Remember how I called out CaptainMike earlier and said he ain’t got a hair on his ass if he didn’t show up to the Meat-Up in Texas? Well, I’d never say that to you...... Sir.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    We all kinda hangin out, drinkin Travis' Friend Maker Corn Mash Apple Cider, Cocolas, Dr. Peppers, Jack Black in a Mason jar now, with some Cocola fer me...watchin Mud Truck vidyas...things take time, but seed is planted...

Sir?
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 1, 2021, 10:30 PM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    So....during this discussion of the Texas Meat-Up, what was actually said....sir?

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    Jus came back from a hot rod / street rod show, an eatin out with Jesse...hangin out an discussin th TX Meat-Up....

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here