Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meat Up In Texas For Snow’s BBQ - Come One, Come All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Loren what time are you getting into Austin? I don't want to hold you up. I might be able to ride with you to Rockdale and Cap back to Austin...AND I'd be very happy to chip in serious gas money and cover part of rental fee if I went that route for both parties.
    Last edited by glitchy; May 3, 2021, 05:52 PM.

• Loren
    commented on 's reply
    If you are coming in Friday you are welcome to catch a ride with me and Kim out to Rockdale if you are unable to find a ride share (or save some cash monies). Return will be on Saturday for us though (maybe Sunday but I won't know until Wednesday 5/4). I'll keep you posted.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    Attention, attention, I just got off of the phone with Joan at the Rainbow Court and she says they have 3 small queen rooms, 2 queen suites, and 2 premium rooms left. That is all, carry on.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    I'm doing Thursday afternoon to Monday morning. I could probably pick you up at the Austin AP Friday (hopefully late morning/early afternoon), but I have an 8:00 AM departure Monday morning so I'll be leaving Rockdale around 5:00 AM. If you can schedule around that I think I can help you.
    Last edited by CaptainMike; May 3, 2021, 02:36 PM.

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    F*** around, an F*** around, purty soon; ya won't Be Around Panhead John lol

• Starsky
    replied
    Sounds awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    commented on 's reply
    LOL!

• JCBBQ
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha...smh, this friggin’ guy!

• Panhead John
    replied
    Oops, sorry. Wrong one. Here we go.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 3, 2021, 10:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Wow! That would absolutely make everyone’s day if you could. But, if not we understand. But....just in case Meathead Would you sign my cookbook?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    WOW! What a great idea! I don't think I can make it but I'll try.

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    Things are really rolling along and I can’t wait to meet all the beautiful people.....and CaptainMike too. If you’re able to make it and haven’t notified us yet, please help us out a little. If you can tag 58limited with your post and let him know 2 things please. 1. How many in your party and .... 2. If you’ll be meeting us for the Happy Hour and Steak Dinner Friday night. That will be Friday June 4. Happy Hour starts at 5 and dinner around 7-7:30 Thanks!
    Last edited by Panhead John; May 3, 2021, 07:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    I understand. Have a good time.

• Clark
    commented on 's reply
    58limited After discussing with my wife, I decided that it would be best if I attend the MIL's 96th birthday party in Mississippi instead. Wish I could join you all but family first.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Lock Stock and Barrel Good to have ya along and glad you can make it. Will you be with us at The Rainbow Courts for steaks Friday evening and will you be bringing anyone with you? Thanks

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here