Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2023 - Meathead's Live Fireside Chat feat. Sterling "Big Poppa" Ball of Big Poppa Smokers, Ernie Ball Guitar Strings, & Music Man Guitars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2023 - Meathead's Live Fireside Chat feat. Sterling "Big Poppa" Ball of Big Poppa Smokers, Ernie Ball Guitar Strings, & Music Man Guitars!

Meathead's LIVE Fireside Chats are held the last Wednesday of each month (unless it's a holiday), at 8:30 p.m. ET, 7:30 p.m. CT on both Facebook and YouTube.

In October 2023's Live Fireside Chat, Meathead chats live with recipe author, pitmaster, and businessman Sterling Ball of Big Poppa Smokers, Ernie Ball guitar strings, and Music Man guitars.

YouTube:

Meathead what a fun talk! I’m embarrassed to say, this was my first live viewing. It won’t be my last! Thank you so much!

Comment

• Meathead
      Meathead commented
      Editing a comment
      Last Wed every month. Be fun to see you there. And BTW, I've been meaning to tell you how much I like your avatar.

• SheilaAnn
      SheilaAnn commented
      Editing a comment
      I watched from the YouTube side, so did not see all the comments that I assume came from the FB side.

I love the retro art! I saw that and had to have it. 👏🏼

So cool. As a musician I’ve known about Sterling’s work in the music industry with Ernie Ball Music Man - amazing guitars and basses - as well as being a great musician himself.

Had no idea he was the Big Pappa guy too! I love it when my two worlds collide!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here