Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

December 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to all of this months winners!

Comment

Congrats, dodgerpuppy, perfect Christmas gift. Enjoy your new kettle!

Comment

Congratulations dodgerpuppy! Great choice. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Congrats dodgerpuppy, better later than never!
          Next drawing is around the corner. Happy New Year!

Comment

Congratulations!! Happy New Year too!
            Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

And now… time to prepare for the big drawing! No, not the lottery… odds are better here.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Since the 7th is Saturday this month odds are I won't have a name until this coming Monday or Tues, but we never know.

I love to dream of being a winner… a couple of extra days of dreaming is gravy.

Comment

Dr B's BBQ Institute. I did a week long training with the Culinary Arts kids every year. at Minuteman high School in Lexington MA

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but the AmazingRibs Smoke Signals email that just hit my inbox has a picture of Bogy as the December grand prize winner, and not the claimed picture of Underdog340. Unless they are twins??? Clint Cantwell ?

Comment

• GolfGeezer
                    GolfGeezer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Bogy Lawyer up!! I hear Panhead John has a cousin named Vinnie…

• mrichie1229
                    mrichie1229 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So nice, you won twice!

• STEbbq
                    STEbbq commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ha. I was like that is totally Bogy but…it is not? Hmm.

I was thinking 'luck guy', he wins in December and again in January?
                  How did I miss that?

Bogy, heir to the Sir Panhead John throne!
                  All hail Bogy!

Comment

I'm thinking maybe I should buy my first lottery ticket!

Comment

Congrats Underdog340!

Comment

Well, I finally was home long enough and with some decent weather to assemble my new SnS kettle. This thing did not disappoint, though I haven’t fired it up yet. I’ve been cooking with the slow n’ sear system in my Weber kettle for near two years now for those smaller smokes for just the wife and me, so this upgrade was the no-brainer choice. The Weber kettle just doesn’t quite stack up to the features and quality of the SnS. And the SnS customer support is awesome. Not to mention they are right here in NC! If you haven’t tried their system yet and are on the fence, you will love it. I’ll post up a better comparison and review once I have had some time with the SnS.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for sharing. You have a great back patio/outdoor kitchen!

• dodgerpuppy
                          dodgerpuppy commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks, best money my wife ever made me spend!

• Panhead John
                          Panhead John commented
                          Editing a comment
                          dodgerpuppy Everything you said about the SNS is true! I’ve had one for a while now, along with owning a Weber Master Touch. I like the cooking experience better also on the SNS. Congratulations on your score!

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here