Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee look at the post. I joined July 2014

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    hoovarmin Not sure if you're implying I chanegd it, but you joined in 2017, correct? Founding Members are those who joined in our first month (July 214) and Charter Member is those who joined in our first year (July 2014 - July 2015). Are you sure you were Founding Member? If so it was in error.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee Funny that after my post my Status changed from "Founding Member" to "Club Member."

• Waster
    replied
    Congrats!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• luvthemstillers
    replied
    Congratulations everyone!

Leave a comment:

• tamidw
    replied
    Congrats to the winners! Was hoping I’d get a nice anniversary note, but alas still not my month, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• Mosca
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! They are excellent, all of them.

• WayneT
    replied
    Gratz winners. Post some pix of your winnings!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    Watch your email!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    A gentle reminder that all paying members contribute to both AmazingRibs.com's upkeep and fucntonality as well as the charities your dues support, like OBR and Leader Dogs for the Blind to name only a couple. The forum here (The Pit) is only one part of the Pitmaster Club.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here