Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porkies
    replied
    Congrats to all the winners!!!

Leave a comment:

• BBQandLove
    replied
    Congrats to the winners!

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Which is correct among or amongst?
    "In both speech and writing, among and amongst are interchangeable. Both are grammatically correct and mean the same thing. However, amongst is often considered old-fashioned or pretentious in American English, so you may want to avoid it."

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John it's called OCD, and we secretly have an agreement amongst ourselves to intentionally misspell words in rotation, with a side hustle wagering how long it will take you to respond. 😂

• Ken C
    replied
    Congratulations to all the winners!

Leave a comment:

• Waster
    commented on 's reply
    Could be worse..... could be a looser, a loser and a waster! 😂

• BillCIII
    replied
    Congratulations to all of the winners. Enjoy your prizes!!!

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John Oh, sorry for that, I threw erasers in engligh class and paid attention in math, hope I didn’t hit your mom’ 😂

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Luv ya bro! 😂 Actually my Mom did used to be a teacher. I’ve always been a stickler for pronunciation and spelling. Why? I don’t have a clue. 😂

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    and, was your mom an english teacher? She shoulda’ taught science!!!

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John hey, have mercy on the loose losers in the world!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sorry sir but your spelling is atrocious. It’s….losers and …too. Thank you. Carry on. 😂

• smokenoob
    replied
    I think loosers should get prizes to….😂
    congrats to the winners!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Congrats to all!

Leave a comment:

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    I think I see what happened. Were you PayPal prior to your credit card signup in 2017? Let's take this to PMs...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here