Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sephon
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Huskee

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    To look at a person's posts, click their username and then that first page will show their 'most recent' posts. Click: Filter > All Time to see them all.

• Macktechie
    replied
    Congrats to all!

Leave a comment:

• Chipshot7
    commented on 's reply
    Happy anniversary

• Chipshot7
    commented on 's reply
    Good choice. Congrats

• Chipshot7
    replied
    Congrats winners. Enjoy your smoking spoils

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John You prbobalby dno’t wnat to try taht whit me, I can mispsell stuff prtety bdaly, I’ve wokred hrad to get my iPad to jsut give up. The funny part is, I know you could read that with little effort, but lots of cringing.

• smokenoob
    commented on 's reply
    @Panhead Jon Your sliping….

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy You’re response was hilarious! 😂 Maybe we ought to start a post and see who can respond with the absolute worst spelling imaginable. 😂

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Sephon it got you to make your first post. Welcome to the Pit. But to answer your question - I couldn't care less.
    Last edited by hoovarmin; August 10, 2022, 05:20 PM. Reason: to keep from having my spelling corrected by PJ

• SammyJ
    replied
    Congratulations all

Leave a comment:

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    glitchy I already collected the winnings for today's contest, but I see what you did there 😂

• ilooklikeelvis
    commented on 's reply
    What a lovely first post! Grats!!

• glitchy
    commented on 's reply
    hoovarmin Wright on Bruthor! Butt you wheren’t supposed too tell him. The first rule of Annoy PJ club isn’t not to talk about…
    Last edited by glitchy; August 10, 2022, 12:34 PM.

• hoovarmin
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John 😂

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/bbq-stars","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tuffy-stone","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/meathead","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/harry-soo","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/matt-pittman","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-rollins","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/dean-fearing","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/tim-grandinetti","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/kent-phillips-brett-gallaway","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/david-bouska","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/ariane-daguin","\/forum\/bbq-stars\/jack-arnold","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here