Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2022 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Y'all. Next time keeping fingers crossed ;-)

Comment

Congratulations all. Keep on Smokin'!! Now, where is that spatchcock chicken recipe? Yum

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!!

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

• prossmango
              prossmango commented
              Editing a comment
              Congratulations to all the winners for July. I am sure that you will all enjoys your prizes. Gook cooking to all.

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Congrats to this months winners!
              I hope to see some great pictures of the grub y'all made with your winnings along!

Comment

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Congratulations all!

Comment

Congrats, you all! Plenty of hot summer left for some great grilling!

Comment

Congrats to the winners! I would also like to honorably mention all of us losers......again! Am I seeing a pattern here? 🤔

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
                        ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
                        Editing a comment
                        if you check the August give away page you'll be elated to know we are losers there too

Well, kinda sad. JosephMorris won 2nd prize, and less than a month later, is now a former member? And he had promised to show us some cooks on his new griddle too!

Comment

• synodog
                        synodog commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Hopefully it was just an oversight on his part as the renewal would have been around this time. But if he is gone, talk about getting your money’s worth…

• Huskee
                        Huskee commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep it's an error in his billing, assuming an oversight like synodog says. He didn't cancel. I hope he rectifies and comes back!

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here