Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 2021 - "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok folks, thanks for all the congratulations. To avoid diluting this thread and risk drowning out the other prize winners, I've made a new thread HERE to discuss my prize selection. I am soliciting everyone's advice:

Comment

• Soonerpop
      Soonerpop commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats. I read the posts on your link, and they’re all good points. I got nothing. No experience with any of them. But, you can’t make a wrong turn here. At some point, you’re gonna feel that gut telling you what to do. Then go for it! (And if it ain’t quite right, it gives you an excuse to get something else!)

• Bumby
      Bumby commented
      Editing a comment
      jfmorris Even a class act in this move. Congrats!

Wow, I don't think I've ever won a sweepstakes prize before. Anyone know if the SnS Kettle is the same size as a Weber?
    My weber kettle is on its last leg, but I love the rotisserie attachment for it. Wondering if it'll fit on the SnS?

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Congrats!!!!

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      Mettius congratulations. Even on my Weber kettle, the Weber rotisserie ring fit is a little sloppy. If its loose or even tight (doubt that) on the SNS Kettle, I imagine you can make some tweak to get it to fit.

• RonB
      RonB commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe they both take the same size grate and the same SnS. I can't imagine Dave Parrish makin' something with an odd size.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Comment

Mettius I heard back from Dave from SnS Grills that NO in fact the Weber rotisserie will not fit the SnS Kettle. However, the good news is they are releasing their own rotisserie, due out this summer!

Comment

• jfmorris
        jfmorris commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a bummer. I wonder if it is too big, or too small? That rotisserie ring is sorta loose inside the lip of my Performer, and I've never been happy with the fit, and have pondered adding some brackets or something to the rotisserie ring, to stabilize it on top of the kettle. That said, the 19 pound turkey spun just fine on Thanksgiving Day!

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        jfmorris My roti doesn't fit perfect either but like you I've never had a bird not turn out just fine and there haven't been any mechanical or stability issues. Thankfully it's not an application where an airtight chamber is needed.

Congrats to the winners! Good to see names I recognize

Comment

Congrats to all the winners. Glad to see another name I recognize in the mix. jfmorris

Comment

Congrats! Hopefully, there is room on the cooking deck for your new prize...

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners !!!

Comment

Congrats, winners. Nice to see a familiar name in the list!

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Jim, congratulations!!! Shows that nice guys can come in first.

Comment

Congrats to all of the winners!!

Comment

Congrats all!

Comment

Congrats, especially to jfmorris !!!

Comment

Huskee I will go with the SnS Kettle please.

Given that I already have a Lrg and X-Large BGE, and KBQ, the SnS should be a good replacement for my aging Webber kettle which I mostly use for searing.

Comment

• ecowper
                            ecowper commented
                            Editing a comment
                            really looking forward to seeing more about the SnS Kettle and your experience with it! Congrats!

• jfmorris
                            jfmorris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats on the win, and great choice!

• klflowers
                            klflowers commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats!

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here