Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats all!

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners! Looks like there won't be a need for redraw

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
          ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
          Editing a comment
          you never know, some people might see they are tagged in the post, read the 1st prize is a winner and it's not them, and then log off for a month again not realizing there are 3 prizes a month now

Congrats to everyone

Comment

Congratulations to all!

Comment

Hi Friends! Thanks for the opportunity to win these great prizes! I’m most interested in the Pit Barrel Cooker. My mouth is watering already!

L’i’l Al

Comment

• CireF
              CireF commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm seeing 'Ribs-A-Hangin' - Enjoy !

• moteltan
              moteltan commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats! You have chosen wisely. Don't forget that Meathead has a guide for PBC setup, tips, etc.

Also, there is a PBC channel in the forums.

I rec the Ash Pan made by PBC Co. & if you don't have a chimney, get theirs as it's just the right height for dumping into the PBC. Good luck.

• klflowers
              klflowers commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on the win

Congratulations to all the November winners!

Comment

After many problems with fed ex its finally here! Shannon at SnS grills was wonderful at helping get the shipping issue resolved. I will be sure to give her a good review on the SnS website. I cant wait to get it together and start cooking!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20201204_124938.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	950364

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry you had shipping trouble, but I'm not at all surprised that SnS Grills' Customer Service was top notch, I would expect Dave would have the best of people there. Congrats again! Please update us with more pics and thoughts!

• Andrrr
                Andrrr commented
                Editing a comment
                What a beauty!

• SheilaAnn
                SheilaAnn commented
                Editing a comment
                She sexy! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Wow! That's one beautiful piece of equipment.

Comment

I agree with CireF; that is a beautiful piece of equipment. Looking forward to hearing how much you like cooking on it.

Comment

Congrats to all

Comment

Congratulations, everyone. Enjoy.

Comment

Congrats! That's an awesome score!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here