Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

>>> Grand Prize Winner, October 2020: IronNole <<<

John, please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page and reply below to claim!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Grand Prize collage.JPG Views:	380 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	895139​​​​​​​

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday 10/14/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

>>> Second Prize Winner, October 2020: FlatfootBBQ <<<

Please select one prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page and reply below to claim!

​​​​​​​

You get to choose one prize from among the Ergo Chef knife set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, CyberQ thermostatic controller, or SnSGrills Deluxe Kettle package-- shipped free! Prize value up to $515.

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday 10/14/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	SECOND PRIZE collage new.JPG Views:	3051 Size:	129.2 KB ID:	910459

>>> Third Prize Winner, October 2020: Heeman <<<

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Place" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Third prize collage.JPG Views:	389 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	895138​​​​​​​

To Claim: make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Wednesday 10/14/2020 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're Heeman, the Third Place winner, any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than your deadline above!

Congrats to all

Comment

Congrats everyone

Comment

Dang, and I didn't win the Nobel Peace Prize, either.

Anyway, congrats to all the winners.

Comment

• tbob4
          tbob4 commented
          Editing a comment
          What? You told me you were winning! I bought, not rented, my Tux. Oh well, your book "the medical benefits of aged beef in the post-retirement population" is still worthy of a prize.

• hoovarmin
          hoovarmin commented
          Editing a comment
          Huskee I belong to an online fishing community that does a giveaway using a spreadsheet with a random selection tool. The spreadsheet is populated by member postings, so the more one posts the greater the odds of winning. It's a win-win for the site and the members

• gcdmd
          gcdmd commented
          Editing a comment
          tbob4
          Love it. I need to do a followup study on pork and chicken.

Congratulations to the winners!

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners!*

* Whoever the winners end up being.

Comment

Congrats to the three.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thank you, I never win anything. I really needed this, been in a bad place due to time in Navy and police. I choose the pitbarrel smoker. Smoking/BBQ is my happy place.

Comment

Congrats FlatfootBBQ ! May you have and share great joy with that PBC!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations FlatfootBBQ. Great choice.

Comment

Congratulations to all.

Comment

😒. Oh well. Maybe next moth. Congrats to all.

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here