Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Wow! What a surprise. I accept the prize and thank you for the great website.

Comment

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats

• IronNole
        IronNole commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats Heeman! My SnS Deluxe Kamado just arrived today! Still in shock to have won the grand prize and so thankful to the team for the win and to the community here for such kind congratulations.

• klflowers
        klflowers commented
        Editing a comment
        IronNole, we all say congrats, but deep down inside we are burning with envy lol

Congrats Heeman !

Comment

Congrats to all you lucky devils!

Comment

congrats all!

Comment

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Congrats everyone!

Comment

Congratulations! Great picks.

Comment

Happy smoking, winners and losers! lol

Comment

I've been extremely busy with life and I know this is a big necro post... still Congrats to all winners!

Comment

Way to go! What a kick it must be.

Comment

Congrats to all now put em up for the winter🤣🤣🤣

Comment

• SheilaAnn
                          SheilaAnn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Except for me. I’m winning November and I live in Southern California and I will grill, smoke, BBQ every meal for the rest of the year. Not sayin’ just sayin’

Truth be told, I used to host NYE bbqs back in Chicago. Not long cooks, mind you. Best part was the banks of snow that you stick your beer in to keep cold 🍻

• dtresca
                          dtresca commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No way! I'm in Nebraska and I grill and smoke year-round! Weather is nothing more than a challenge for us.

• Panhead John
                          Panhead John commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sometimes here in Houston, I’ll have to put on a sweater in the winter to grill. Think y’all got it bad!?!

Congratulations everyone, another month that I do not have to make a decision....

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That's optimism! Maybe we can burden you with having to decide sometime soon...

Wanted to say thank you again, first time out was pulled pork (Boston butt).
                        Attached Files

Comment

• CireF
                          CireF commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Beautiful piece of meat. I believe many times, 'Simpler is Better'. Would love to have a PBC alongside my Weber also. Congratulations again.

Looks awesome!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here