Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congrats and enjoy!!

Comment

Congrats to the winners.... the SnS Kamado & PBC are great choices!

Comment

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Can someone win more than once? Just wondering if my chances get better with time LOL

Comment

• Andrrr
              Andrrr commented
              Editing a comment
              That brings up a good point Mr. Bones. When you won there was only one prize. So given that you’ve already won the granddaddy are you still able to now win 2nd and 3rd prize?

• Huskee
              Huskee commented
              Editing a comment
              Andrrr Our current rules, as of May 2020, states Grand Prize winners cannot win any further prizes for 10 years. 2nd & 3rd prize winners can win a *different* prize, if their name is chosen, beginning the next month. So Mr. Bones can win again in another, what, 7 years?

• Andrrr
              Andrrr commented
              Editing a comment
              The fine print gets me again Huskee Thanks for clarifying

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, everyone! Looking forward to seeing posts & pictures of your cooks!

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

Congratulations to all 5he winners

Comment

Congrats All !!!

Comment

Congrats to all!

Comment

Congrats everyone!

Comment

• Did I miss it or are we still waiting for "Heeman" to acknowledge his win?
                          Last edited by Jared49; October 12, 2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Correct. He has until end of day Wednesday. Thursday morning I will announce a contingent winner if Heeman hasn't responded here to claim.

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Originally posted by IronNole View Post
                            What? I won the Grand Prize? Thank you amazingribs.com! My wife said she was happy but her eyes did have a little "Oh swell, another grill/smoker out back" look as well.

Been contemplating adding a Kamado anyway so let’s do this... Slow 'N Sear Deluxe Kamado

THANKS AGAIN!
                            Congrats - can't wait to see a show n tell on that SnS!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here