Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW Great Giveaway Sweepstakes "Second Prize" Choice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding!!! Thank you SnS!! Now I will go back to dreaming about winning. Amazing ribs are truly amazing!

Comment

I always liked 2nd place. Now even more!

Comment

Sweet! Thanks Team SnS

Comment

Vince Lombardi is alleged to have said "Second place is just the first loser". I say "Take that, Vinny!!"

Comment

• HouseHomey
            HouseHomey commented
            Editing a comment
            "If you ain’t first your last."

Crap man! I think I really need another kettle. Ugh!! Right behind the previously authorized gasser and outdoor fryer. Thanks for this Huskee!!

Comment

• Huskee
            Huskee commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey all I did was ask, Dave's the one who said yes!

Yup, 💪👍✊!

Comment

That's a heck of a second place prize option! Very nice!

Comment

Good Deal! I'm down to my last bottle of Rocky's Rub, and I wouldn't say no to a new kettle...

Comment

I would consider trading down the first place prize except that I really want an SnS Kamado as well as the grill.

Comment

• mnavarre
                  mnavarre commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me, too. Of course I have no idea how I'd manage to get a kamado into the back yard. (and autocorrect tried to turn that into kamodo. I don't think I want a giant, carnivorous lizard in the yard(Though wouldn't the UPS guy be surprised)).

New winners will be announced tomorrow morning- watch this channel for a new post!

Comment

Thanks. I'll stay up all night writing my acceptance speach.

Comment

Second place sounds good to me.

Comment

That prize debunks the theory that "coming second is like kissing your sister"

Comment

Very cool! I guess I could be runner up!

Comment

This proves that Ricky Bobby's dad was wrong when he said "If you're not first, your last." But after many years in The Pit I realize that I am cursed and will never win.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here