Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

>>> Grand Prize Winner, August 2020: sanguebom <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Grand Prize collage.JPG Views:	380 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	895139

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Monday 8/17/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

>>> Second Prize Winner, August 2020: Redleg40 <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Second prize collage 1.JPG Views:	378 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	895140

You get to choose one prize from among the Symon & Mixon knife and grill tool set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, or CyberQ thermostatic controller, shipped free! Prize value up to $500.

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Monday 8/17/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

>>> Third Prize Contingent Winner, August 2020 Fisher

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Place" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Third prize collage.JPG Views:	389 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	895138

To Claim: make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it @Fisher you have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Friday 8/28/2020 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're @Fisher the Third Place winner- any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than your deadline above!

Congrats !!!!!

Comment

I demand a recount...

Comment

• Steve R.
        Steve R. commented
        Editing a comment
        Give it a few days and we all might have another chance.

Congrats

Comment

Well this should be interesting.

Congratulations!

Comment

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Thinking 0/3?

Congrats

Also - don't know if you got my email yesterday but I changed my screen name to sanguebom

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Well then, this changes everything. HOLD THE PRESSES [clanging noise]!

• cgrover60
          cgrover60 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey - so did I.

• ofelles
          ofelles commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait a minute I changed before anyone else!

Congrats!

Comment

You'll all get a kick out of knowing that it wasn't all non-posting members who were chosen this month. Someone with MANY posts was actually chosen as our Grand Prize winner, problem is it was an individual who is/was a long-time employee whose name slipped through the cracks. According to Sweepstakes rules we couldn't (obviously) award the prize to this person. But, goes to show you ya just never know whose name will get picked!

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            Wait I take back my previous comment. I didn't change my name.

• synodog
            synodog commented
            Editing a comment
            So you’re saying that you’re disqualifying my name every month because it’s erroneously being tagged as an employee?

• SmokingSteve
            SmokingSteve commented
            Editing a comment
            So is sanguebom the real winner, or is he the employee who does not get to come out and play?

Another group of lucky winners. Guess I gotta keep using my old faithful WSM for another month. Congrats folks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_123332.jpg
Views:	2677
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	895160Click image for larger version

Name:	image_123333.jpg
Views:	2620
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	895161

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            They still looks to be a whole lotta Goody left in that there WSM, especial with that there CPAP thingie on it.
            Mebbe next month...

• beppe
            beppe commented
            Editing a comment
            Somebody give me a hint about that "CPAP" as noted by Mr. Bones, please. Looks like something I need on my WSM, too.

• Rich Pedraza
            Rich Pedraza commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr Bones, yes still plenty of life in this one 18” and my 22”. I’ll post soon on my homemade version as well.

Beppe, Sent you a pm. My CPAP is the Stoker 2 which I can monitor and control 3 fans/ smokers with. Unfortunately they shut down shop a while back.
            Last edited by Rich Pedraza; August 28, 2020, 08:51 AM.

Congrats to all the winners!

Comment

Congrats! Let's see what happens now....

Comment

I scrolled really slowly checking the names, like checking the lottery numbers or a scratch-off, but, nope.

Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Thank you very much. I would like the Pit Barrel Cooker as my prize for 2nd place.

Comment

• dtresca
                  dtresca commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats!

• BillCIII
                  BillCIII commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congratulations

• cgseymour
                  cgseymour commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great choice, you are going to love it

Congrats to the winners...enjoy!!!

Comment

Congratulations to winners!

This is why I refuse to be an employee of Amazing Ribs.

Comment

• BFlynn
                    BFlynn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too!!

That..... And they haven't offered.

• ComfortablyNumb
                    ComfortablyNumb commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Actually, if I were hired by AR I would win the following day. Until then, don't expect to see me in the list...

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here