Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doin My Part, Amigo!

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200813_185954 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.4 KB ID:	901440

Smoke em, if ya got em!

sos2979
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; August 25, 2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Fire Chicken
      Fire Chicken commented
      Editing a comment
      The hat totally gives it away!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      He Left a Silver Bullet, y'all...

• dahcopilot
      dahcopilot commented
      Editing a comment
      mr bones, you do know bullshit goes in your ears, not your mouth, don't you?

If "Fisher" doesn't respond by end of day tomorrow (Fri 8/28) I will announce another 3rd Prize winner Saturday.

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      But that hurts this month's potential winner. What if it's you but we skip it?

• willxfmr
      willxfmr commented
      Editing a comment
      Make it easy on yourself and just pick Mr, Bones. He'll respond within minuets.

• Dan Deter
      Dan Deter commented
      Editing a comment
      I tend to agree with fuzzydaddy. Maybe if it gets to overlap with the next month, which would be 3 or 4 tries. As far as a potential winner, they would be who got the next drawing for the new month...

Congratulations 🎉

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats to the two winners!!! Someone, please claim the bronze....

Comment

Congrats to the winners. Hasty-Bake is awesome!

Comment

After many months of agonizing over this, I have decided to accept my future Grand Prize win as a "The Good One Open Range" grill.

Congrats to all winners. I will join you soon.

Comment

>>> Third Prize Contingent Winner, August 2020 Fisher

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Place" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

Well, I'll be damned! Thank you very much for the awesome goodness!

Comment

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats! You got in without a moment to spare!

• ofelles
                ofelles commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats, finally

• Dan Deter
                Dan Deter commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!

Congrats Fisher .

Comment

This puts a happy ending to August 2020's Great Giveaway! Our second contingent 3rd Prize winner has successfully claimed!

Stay tuned for the BIG announcement for September on [hopefully] Monday September 7th (maybe 8th, or 9th) for the next 3 winners. One of them could be YOU!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                  Mr. Bones commented
                  Editing a comment
                  LOL!!! Huskee

• sos2979
                  sos2979 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I guess that September 7th date was a bit too wishful...that's okay. I'm fine waiting til the 9th to be announced as winner Huskee

• Huskee
                  Huskee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  sos2979 I *hope* to have the winners later today, if not should be by tomorrow.

Congrats to all! I know you’re saving my name for when the KBQ gets back on the grand prize list! 😎

Comment

Awesome! way to go! I'm jealous!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trust me; it can happen to yerself...

Congrats!

Comment

All worth the price of entry!

Comment

Congrats !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here