Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 2020 "Great Giveaway" Three Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For the complete rules, click here.

>>> Grand Prize Winner, July 2020: Scarecrow <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page!

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 7/14/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_113923.png
Views:	1332
Size:	275.7 KB
ID:	877681

>>> Second Prize Winner, July 2020: tevans <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page!

You get to choose one prize from among the Symon & Mixon knife and grill tool set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, or CyberQ thermostatic controller, shipped free! Prize value up to $500.

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 7/14/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Second prize collage 1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	859108

>>> Third Prize Winner, July 2020 SteveEd

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Place" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

To Claim: make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize, that's it!. You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on Tuesday 7/14/2020 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Third prize collage.JPG Views:	0 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	877682

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times above, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're the Third Place winner- any reply to acknowledge your win- no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on Tuesday July 14, 2020; July 15 will be too late and you will forfeit, and this is non-reversible!

You misspelled the name of the grand prize winner. It should read "@BFlynn"

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, klflowers

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Third place was close, but no cigar.

• burntofferings
      burntofferings commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations all!

Congratulations guys

Comment

Congratulations, all you winners!

Comment

I need words of wisdom from FireMan to comfort me in my disappointment.

congrats to the winners.

Comment

• FireMan
          FireMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Je m’en fiche!

• surfdog
          surfdog commented
          Editing a comment
          FireMan I laughed WAY too hard at that! LOL

First time I've ever won anything, especially something that is perfect to add to my toolkit!

Please sign me up for:
        Ergo Chef's Symon and Mixon Complete Grill and Knife Set

Looking forward to using the knives to perfectly (or at least as perfectly as I can do it) slice up my next brisket!

Thanks,

T

Comment

• Mosca
          Mosca commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey I've looked at that quite a bit. Let us know what you think of it!

• Andrrr
          Andrrr commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats. Looking forward to hearing what you think of them

• jumbo7676
          jumbo7676 commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats!

Congrats tevans !

Comment

Congratulations, Tevans!!!
          Last edited by Jared49; July 10, 2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Congratulations to all the winners !!!

Comment

Congrats to all! Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner as I dream about what could have been, if only...

Comment

Thanks to the amazingribs gang! Looking forward to enjoying the prizes. Stay safe and keep going.
                Steve

P.S. Just in case: I acknowledge that I have been notified by Huskee that I have won 3rd prize. Thanks again!
                Last edited by SteveEd; July 9, 2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• SteveEd
                  SteveEd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you, kl!

• Andrrr
                  Andrrr commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Always good to clarify... Congrats!

• Jared49
                  Jared49 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats, SteveEd!!

Congrats SteveEd and tevans

Comment

Congrats y’all!!

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

Congrats SteveEd !

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here