Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Re-Draw: May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Second Place Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I really mean it. I am not secretly cussing cause I didn't win. Really, I'm not...

Comment

• Huskee
      Huskee commented
      Editing a comment
      I have this strange feeling you're secretly cussing because you didn't win...can't quite pinpoint just why I'm thinking that.

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      Huskee, I don't know why you *&&^&@&@ think that either.

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats. Great choice.
        After way too much research and overthinking I bought a PBC last Nov. It's been life changing. It's a rib and chicken machine.
        Pic is from home cured Whiskey Maple bacon I smoked this weekend.
        The advice to follow the PBC channel here is sound. I've learned way more here than from the folks at PBC. And they're pretty darn good at imparting their knowledge.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Chicken on the PBC is outstanding!

• Byrang
          Byrang commented
          Editing a comment
          Good Mod for adding the second grate!

• DumpsterFireBBQ
          DumpsterFireBBQ commented
          Editing a comment
          Byrang The spacers between grates are leftover bricks from the patio. Perfect dimensions.

Great to see a founding member win. Wish it was the grand prize though. Good choice. It should help round out your arsenal pretty good. Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats on the PBC.

Comment

Still didn't win lol...congrats to the winner

Comment

Pit Barrell will be a great addition to my assortment of cookers

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here