Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Re-Draw: May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Second Place Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Re-Draw: May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Second Place Winner!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address.

>>> Second Prize Next Contingent Winner, May 2020: Papa Bob <<<

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page!

You get to choose one prize from among the Symon & Mixon knife and grill tool set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, or CyberQ thermostatic controller, shipped free! Prize value up to $500.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Second prize collage 1.JPG Views:	4485 Size:	37.4 KB ID:	847274

To claim: Papa Bob, make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 5/30/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Congratulations to our first-round Grand Prize and Third Prize winners for May 2020, johnnydz1955 and DoninNH, respectively. See their announcement post here.
    Last edited by Meathead; June 5, 2020, 12:10 PM.

Here we gooooo! again

Comment

Still not me. Congrats to the winner, assuming you show up.

Comment

Papa Bob is/was a fairly active member. I'm confident he'll get the email and show up

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          I sure hope so; I jus hate to see folks miss out on this...

• Papa Bob
          Papa Bob commented
          Editing a comment
          did you get my email not real good at this stuff, but I'm pretty good at drinking beer

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          I did! You're god to go! Papa Bob

Congratulations, Papa!

Comment

Pick something fun! Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Cong... Congra... Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congrats! However, I would be quite happy to be the "Re-Re-Re-Draw" 2nd place winner.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5E1F0B0D-1CFE-4E72-9FCC-F07070756615.png
Views:	979
Size:	405.5 KB
ID:	851808

Comment

3rd times gotta be a charm! Congrats!

Comment

Did i really win something??? If I did I would love to learn something new, pit barrel cooking thanks all for the kind words.Can't wait to try it Pit Barrel Cooker, MSRP $350

There's nothing else like it on the market. $299 delivered to your door. Open the box and start smoking. No assembly, no baby sitting and great results every time. If you've wanted to get a dedicated smoker or replace a cheapo rust bucket that never worked well anyway, the PBC beats anything in this price range hands down.

It's a variation on the Ugly Drum Smoker or UDS, but the drum is slightly smaller and, although it comes with a grate, for most recipes you hang the meat vertically from hooks - even turkeys! Your jaw will hit the deck as you pull one round of deliciously smoked meats after another from this magic drum with little more effort than trimming and seasoning. Furthermore the meat hanging method provides beaucoup capacity. PBC easily accommodates eight full slabs of ribs. Whether you're a novice or an award winning competitor (and competition teams now use them), Pit Barrel is a welcome addition to any backyard. Made in the USA. Click here to read our complete review of the Pit Barrel Cooker and to order one if you don't win.

Comment

• surfdog
                            surfdog commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats, and a fine choice.

• jfmorris
                            jfmorris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great choice, and the same one I would have made in your shoes! Congrats on the win!

• AverageJoe
                            AverageJoe commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats! And welcome to the PBC club.

congrats and great choice. enjoy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here