Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Draw: May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Second Place Winner!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Draw: May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Second Place Winner!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Second Prize Contingent Winner, May 2020: donsanborn

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Second Prize" section on the prize page!

You get to choose one prize from among the Symon & Mixon knife and grill tool set, Pit Barrel Cooker, Fireboard digital remote thermometer, or CyberQ thermostatic controller, shipped free! Prize value up to $500.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Second prize collage 1.JPG
Views:	6947
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	847274

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 5/22/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Congratulations to our first-round Grand Prize and Third Prize winners for May 2020, johnnydz1955 and DoninNH, respectively. See their announcement post here.

Hopin to see th Member respond, an win...

Comment

Oh Donny boy... The prize, the prize is calling. From glen to glen and down the mountain side....

Comment

Lets hope you get a response. Congratulations in advance!

Comment

Congrats. Maybe?

Comment

Congrats.

And that would make it four losses in one month... Did I set a record?
            Last edited by RonB; May 17, 2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

• FireMan
              FireMan commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful loser. 🕶

• RonB
              RonB commented
              Editing a comment
              FireMan - are you flirting with me?

Grats!

Comment

I’ve decided that I WANT other members to win instead of me. The choices are too difficult and I’m not sure I could make them easily. Example, 2nd place, do I choose the Fireboard, Cyber-Q, or the PBC? Even the knives are tempting, but I have knives. ....... (is this strategy working?). Lol. Congrats (maybe) donsanborn!

Comment

• Mosca
                Mosca commented
                Editing a comment
                There is nothing that I need, and the prize I would pick from either category one or category two would be either unwieldy or inconvenient. Now, I’m not so unusual that I would actually refuse a win. And it’s fun to win; the look on Mrs Mosca’s face if a new cooker would arrive at no cost, that would be worth more than the prize. But I’m not jonesing for it.

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                It IS actually a Really Difficult choice, when it suddenly lands in yer lap!!!!!
                Mosca , yup, I can imagine that look lol!
                Last edited by Mr. Bones; May 22, 2020, 11:03 PM.

• RickyBobby
                RickyBobby commented
                Editing a comment
                Mr. Bones, brother, I can’t even imagine the difficulty!

Congrats!

Comment

Tik-Tok...

Comment

Checked in to see who won this month. Huhhhmm. I'll be back. In the mean time, grilling has been dogs and buns, burgers and buns, stuffed burgers and buns, a few fishes, a pizza, some small boneless ribeyes, buffalo burgers, and a couple stuffed portabellas. Nothing to take photos of, but they were good to eat. Wrong topic for my "what's cooking" report, but without pics, I figured . . .

Comment

• FireMan
                    FireMan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You know better, yer hosin us! 🕶
                    Last edited by FireMan; May 20, 2020, 01:17 PM.

Really? Another imminent forfeit?!?

That settles it, you should pick me next if there’s another redraw so we can end madness...

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Looks like that got forfeited.

Comment

Another one bites the dust. 😳

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here