Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winners!

As one of your many member benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. There are three (3) three winners every month, Grand Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The prizes are worth as much as $2000 plus free delivery - no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Grand Prize Winner, May 2020: johnnydz1955

Please select your grill or smoker prize from the "Grand Prize" section on the prize page!

To claim: make a reply below in this topic here with your prize choice. It's that easy: once you've made your selection, reply below, right here in this topic with your choice to claim your prize! You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 5/16/2020 to claim your prize, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Grand Prize collage.JPG Views:	0 Size:	118.9 KB ID:	847214

Click image for larger version

Name:	May 2020 second prize forfeit.JPG
Views:	556
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	847269

Third Prize Winner, May 2020: DoninNH

You win the Backyard Pitmaster Prize Pack as shown in the "Third Place" section on the prize page! You get the complete prize pack, which includes a $100 gift certificate to Porter Road Meats, a 3-bottle pack of Black Swan premium BBQ sauces, a 4-bottle pack of premium seasonings from Heaven Made Products, and the Williams-Sonoma Grill School book- all shipped free!

To Claim: make a reply below in this topic here and acknowledge that you've won to claim your prize. You have 5 days, until 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 5/16/2020 to claim your prize by making the reply below, or this prize will be forfeited, a new winner will be drawn, and this is non-reversible. Don't miss out!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Third prize collage.JPG Views:	1 Size:	84.8 KB ID:	844638

Congratulations all! Please don't let these prizes slip away! As mentioned several times abopve, all you each need to do is make a post right here in this topic with your prize choice, or if you're the Third Place winner- any reply to acknowledge receipt- no later than 11:59 p.m. CT on May 16, 2020. May 17, 2020 will be too late and you will forfeit, and this is non-reversible!

Congratulations everyone!

Comment

Congrats to all!
      I'm definitely noticing that there are a lot of people on here from New Hampshire, which strengthens my theory that Texas is just a southern lobe of my great state.

Comment

• michaelmouse
        michaelmouse commented
        Editing a comment
        That's sorta like when the fella was asked where he was from, he replied 'South America'. They asked 'Oh really, what part?' 'Texas'.......

• AverageJoe
        AverageJoe commented
        Editing a comment
        I used to live in the Lebanon area until about 5 years ago. Moved out to Colorado.

• B-30
        B-30 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm still trying to figure out how to answer responses to my posts. I think this is the way.

Congratulations winners!

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Smoke on dudes

Comment

Congratulations you are, Winners! With genuine trophy to prove it. 👍👏🔥

Comment

Congrats to all the winners !!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

See - I told ya...

Congrats anyway - I guess...
                  Last edited by RonB; May 11, 2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• Huskee
                    Huskee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Three chances for RonB to not win!

Congrats to all!

Comment

I was already making space next to the Primo. So what? Not this month I guess?

Comment

• Dan Deter
                      Dan Deter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I know, right? My Weber needs a sibling to play with...

• Huskee
                      Huskee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ya never know, if 1-3 winners do not respond there will be 1-3 re-draws on May 17th.

Congrats to all the winners! All enjoy!

Comment

Congrats to all 3 of you. Now I hope you all respond soon...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here