Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

johnnydz1955 congrats! Way to keep everyone in the edge of their seats!

Comment

L I B. Ya gotta round to doin it. Congrats, congrats, congrats!

Comment

@johnnydz1955 congrats!! I guess I will have to wait until next month.

Comment

T minus 2.5 hours to see if Second Prize winner "daviddig" responds.

Comment

Congrats! Good choice.

Comment

Well, I didn't win the May Great Giveaway, so I pulled the trigger and purchased a SnS Deluxe Kamado today.
              I'm way too excited about this.

Comment

• B-30
                B-30 commented
                Editing a comment
                I figured out how to reply. I just reply to myself.
                Huskee
                I'd probably pick a gas grill because my current one only has a few more years on it, and nothing beats gas for quick burgers and dogs. I think all outdoor cooking tools have their place.

• FireMan
                FireMan commented
                Editing a comment
                Simple, WIBS! 🕶

• B-30
                B-30 commented
                Editing a comment
                I work for myself from home, so I have 4 days to fill, and I'm going to be focused on this thing. I'm quite sure ribs will be made, but first? Idk. I'm thinking short ribs.
                I considered a brisket, but I am going to wait until I've used it a few times and understand it better.
                I will be sure to update you.

Our forfeited Second winner, "daviddig", emailed me today that he was away and unable to check his email until it was too late. The good news he's still in the running for next month and thereafter.

Comment

• Jim White
                Jim White commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow. What a tough break. Feel sorry for him.

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree Andrrr Jim White Even tougher if it were the Grand Winner. A year or two ago the main winner who forfeited did the same and I was heartbroken to tell him/her that it was too late.

• jfmorris
                jfmorris commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee you can't feel too bad. Rules are rules, and I had a 4 day weekend for my daughter's wedding and checked every day in case you emailed me that I was an alternate winner, haha!

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here