Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2020 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats BernieZ!

Comment

Congratulations!
      I was waiting to see about April before I bought a SnS Kamado. I guess I'll just pony up the cash, now, Lol!
      Seriously, Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations BernieZ , have fun picking your prize!

Comment

BernieZ Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!! Always exciting to read the monthly giveaway announcement even if I don't win!! Excited for you!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
                    Mr. Bones commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't give up, it can happen to YOU, trust me!

I forgot about this, Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! What a perfect time to win something like this.

Comment

Congratulations BernieZ & Happy easter!
                      Cheers from Norway

Comment

I can see that BernieZ has been on the pit since his big win - he must be thinking about the prize list before making his first ever post here on the Pit! Either way, congratulations! Now that the Grilla Silverbac is in the list, I would be thinking about that, versus the Hastybake, versus the SnS Kamado! Or any of the other great prizes. It really depends on what you already have and what would fit your cooking needs best.

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'm sure he's deciding wisely before he commits, not an easy choice for sure!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats, looking forward to your pick!

Comment

Congratulations! Choose wisely. 🥃

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here