Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REDRAW: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REDRAW: November 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

As one of your many Pitmaster Club benefits each month, paying members are automatically entered to win our monthly Great Giveaway sweepstakes. Prizes are worth as much as $1,894.00 and you get to pick from anything on the current prize list, free, including free delivery- no strings attached! You just have to be a USA resident with a USA delivery address. For an abridged version of the Rules and some common FAQs click here.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GMG Prize collage.JPG Views:	1 Size:	85.5 KB ID:	642210

*Items shown in the above graphic are a reasonable representation of the available prizes but may not necessarily reflect the currently available choices. Please see the link to the current available choices.

The winner also gets a 3-bottle gift pack of Max Good's Black Swan Barbecue sauces!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Black Swan Traditional Recipe Group.jpg Views:	1 Size:	111.3 KB ID:	445214

...AND a $100 Gift Certificate to Porter Road Meats (through 2019)!

Click image for larger version  Name:	porterroadlogo.JPG Views:	1 Size:	2.5 KB ID:	726922

...AND a 4-pack of premium low-salt seasonings from Heaven Made Products!

Click image for larger version  Name:	HeavenMade4Pack.JPG Views:	2 Size:	38.6 KB ID:	726921

This month's winner is @dmcannon99 a Pitmaster Club 5th-year member!

dmcannon99, you have through Monday 11/18/2019 at 11:59pm CT, (5 days), to review the current prize list and let us know what you want, right here in this thread. Please make a reply/post below to claim your prize, that's it! *Note: Tuesday 11/19/19 will be too late and you will forfeit.

Congratulations, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Whoosh...... better to be lucky than good.

Comment

Guess I will wait until the winner shows up before I say congrats

Comment

• Dan Deter
        Dan Deter commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I always do now unless its a name I know.

Wowsers.

Comment

Well, hopefully dmcannon99 shows up soon, like today for instance, but if not and we end up needing a second redraw it'll be announced next Tues morning 19th.

Comment

• B-30
          B-30 commented
          Editing a comment
          You misspelled "@B30"

• Huskee
          Huskee commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol! And so did you B-30

• B-30
          B-30 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol!
          So I did!

Tic Toc...Tic Toc...Tic Toc...Tic Toc...

​​​​​​​( @ComfortablyNumb.....sound familiar? )

Comment

I have a feeling we'll hear from our winner very soon!

Comment

• Flyman51
            Flyman51 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just finished a couple pheasants on my Hasty Bake since its a balmy 36. cured for 4 hours , wrapped in Nueske's bacon. cooked at 265 to 280 for 1.5 hours, pulled out at 155. wonderful
            Maybe go out with my trusty dog Nellie for some more tommorrow before the below zero hits next week!

Well, this was a really pleasant surprise to wake up to!

Since Meathead says it's the best, I think I will go with the "Hasty-Bake Gourmet 256 Dual Finish Charcoal Grill" and use it right away for our Thanksgiving feast. I have been using gas grills (and smokers) for a long time, so I'll need to get used to using charcoal again...any tips would be sincerely appreciated, and I will be reading up on it here.

Again. this is really great!

Comment

• For-A-Song
            For-A-Song commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats man, great choice!

• mountainsmoker
            mountainsmoker commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats and let us know how you like it. The best thing is to find a good charcoal. Go to the Free Side and track down what type it uses and then what type is best within those types.

• SimpleTexan
            SimpleTexan commented
            Editing a comment
            Congrats!

Congrats on the win and choice dmcannon99

Comment

Congratulations! Thanksgiving will be great way to break it in

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

you are having a very good day! congrats

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Hopefully that will make the holiday meals that much more fun!

Comment

Congratulations!! Great choice!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X
                      false
                      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                      false
                      false
                      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                      Yes
                      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here