Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 2019 "Great Giveaway" Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

It's kind'a odd how happy I feel each month when I see who wins. Congrats!

(planting karma here, hope it grows)

Comment

• JGo37
        JGo37 commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, I have no room for another grill.

(more karma)

• Mosca
        Mosca commented
        Editing a comment
        Azzackly. If I needed (or wanted) another grill, I’d already have it.

Congrats NaptownGrilla

I hope there's another HastyBake stashed in the prize closet. Next month when I win, that's what I want.

Comment

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        It's still on the list. If you or Craigar are drawn, I guess I don't even need to wait for you to pick, just send Hasty-Bake your address??

• Craigar
        Craigar commented
        Editing a comment
        Huskee You have my permission. I'll even sign the paperwork ahead of time to help expedite the process and all you have to do is date it.

• Huskee
        Huskee commented
        Editing a comment
        Craigar Noted, gentlemen!

Congratulations! Enjoy your new equipment!!!

Comment

Congrats on the big win👍

Comment

Congratulations! Hope you enjoy your prize as much as I’ve enjoyed mine.

Comment

Congratulations, looks like you made a great choice.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Congrats on the awesome free stuff! I hope it's warm enough where you are to use in fall.

Comment

Congrats mark. My turn next

Comment

Sweepstakes Winner! start cooking !!!

Comment

congrats and enjoy!

Comment

I have an older Hasty Bake, you are one lucky and wise winner, as Meathead says. "It’s the Swiss Army knife of back yard cooking!" I do the Costco 3 pack of baby backs following the amazing rib recipe, sometimes with the competition crutch.
                        have fun.

Comment

Long overdue guys... not a great one to start. Just wings, but they were delish.

Hasty does an excellent job on steaks and quick cooks.

I just did my first set of ribs on the Hasty last weekend and had a taste-off with my BGE. Both were excellent and I forgot to mark which racks came from each grill because I was so busy stuffing my face, which is also why no rib pics and only the smoke show.

Thanks again Huskee and fellow pitmasters!!

Attached Files

Comment

• Huskee
                            Huskee commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Great, thanks for updating us! Glad you're enjoying your prize. Keep up the bragging and sharing!

• RonB
                            RonB commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Congrats again. And nice post too.

NaptownGrilla thanks for sharing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here