Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Chris!

Comment

Chris Sorensen Way to go Chris!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Way to go! Now claim that prize!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats, Chris!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Chris! Have fun picking

Comment

Well imagine my surprise when I didn’t win. LOL
                      I”ll save my congrats until after he replies...played that game before. ;-)

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

I'm not offering the congrats until he chimes in. Imagine, if you will, someone who doesn't check in within the time limit, logs on, sees 100 tags urging them to action and offering congratulations, only to have lost the prize... Salt in the wound.

I will say thank you for saving me the agony of the decision between all these great prizes.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X
                                false
                                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                                false
                                false
                                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                                Yes
                                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here