Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• treesmacker
    replied
    Choosing...nice problem to have. Congrats Chris!

Leave a comment:

• Texas Larry
    replied
    Ok, Chris, congratulations are now in order. Happy choosing!

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    🏁 Congrats and enjoy your gift.

Leave a comment:

• Smokin' Hole
    replied
    Congratulations!!

Leave a comment:

• ofelles
    replied
    Congrats! Don't you just hate it when you have choices like that!?

Leave a comment:

• LA Pork Butt
    commented on 's reply
    If all the choices weren’t so competitive it would be easy. When I began fantasizing about the possibilities the choice was easy, but after after the added three more cookers it really became difficult.

• Chris Sorensen
    replied
    Afternoon Gentlemen...Just one more Amazing reason to be a member. Quite honestly I am torn between few choices and that is an awesome problem to have...Thanks for the support. I will let you know my decision.

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    He is most likely checking with his financial adviser.

Leave a comment:

• VideoWolf88
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Rob Johnston
    replied
    Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Potkettleblack
    replied
    I'm not offering the congrats until he chimes in. Imagine, if you will, someone who doesn't check in within the time limit, logs on, sees 100 tags urging them to action and offering congratulations, only to have lost the prize... Salt in the wound.

I will say thank you for saving me the agony of the decision between all these great prizes.

Leave a comment:

• Mojo0209
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• surfdog
    replied
    Well imagine my surprise when I didn’t win. LOL
    I”ll save my congrats until after he replies...played that game before. ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Labs47
    replied
    Congrats Chris! Have fun picking

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here