Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your win! Happy smoking!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats Boblin. Way to keep everyone on the edge of their seats!

Comment

Congrats, Boblin! I think you made a wise choice. I hope to be a winner like you soon.😊

Comment

Nice Products
            Thanks

Comment

from fluffe thanks for notifying me of third place great prize win And yes I greatly accept the prize
              Last edited by fluffe; August 12, 2020, 03:42 PM. Reason: I was so stuned I had fogotten to accept

Comment

• Steve R.
                Steve R. commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice! But you might want to respond in the correct thread: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...stakes-winners

• Mr. Bones
                Mr. Bones commented
                Editing a comment
                Huskee

Congrats, Amigo!

Welcome th Th Winner's Circle, Kool Kat!

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE notice our response that you need to respond in the correct August 2020 topic!

Welcome to posting side of The Pit and congrats. In order to officially claim your prize, you need to post in the 2020 thread.

Comment

Congrats sir! Choose wisely

Comment

fluffe PLEASE, respond in the correct topic!! I've sent it to you three times now. And I've sent you the form to fill out and return to to me to make it official. PLEASE don't waste the legal return time and this chance!! Respond here please: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...stakes-winners

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here