Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2019 Great Giveaway Sweepstakes Winner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations@Boblin!

Comment

Wahooo... You won!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bobby Hill Eating Pcorn.gif
Views:	316
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	729182

Comment

Sorry to take so long to reply, but it took awhile to get past the "this can’t be right" stage. Then there’s the choosing. Anyway, I’m going with the CyberQ from BBQ Guru. It will work great with my WSM and kettle.

Over the years I’ve learned so much from Amazing Ribs and it’s members, and now you're giving me stuff! You all are the best.

Comment

• Obi-Dan
              Obi-Dan commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats on the win!!!

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              Can't wait to see you post your journey with your loot! Congrats

• JGo37
              JGo37 commented
              Editing a comment
              Great Pick! (but how could any be wrong?) Enjoy and get ready to tell us all about the new cooker... congrats!

Whew, that was close!
            Congratulations and be sure to keep us posted on what you’re cooking with the new toy.

Comment

Yay, I can congratulate you now! Congrats Boblin

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

L I B, it’s about time. Congrats.

Comment

Boblin Congrats! Excellent choice.

Comment

Boblin congratulations on your win, and your selection! I have the less expensive PartyQ, and really love it for maintaining the temperature on my Weber Kettle, and I'll use it on a WSM if I ever get one. It's made sleeping while I smoke less stressful for sure! I am sure the CyberQ will be great!

Comment

• jfmorris
                        jfmorris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Steve R. by stress, I mean that I don't worry now about waking up to either a fire that is out, or out of control. With the Weber charcoal (still gotta find a replacement) I can get a good night's sleep, but have woken up to either a 200 degree kettle, or a 340 degree kettle in the past. Usually it was my fault for refueling right before bedtime and not waiting for the temps to stabilize, but with the PartyQ, that is now a thing of the past.

• Razor
                        Razor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Can't go wrong with a WSM and the CyberQ. Pellet popper connivence with the best smoke you can ask for.

• jfmorris
                        jfmorris commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Razor you are right. Since I got the PartyQ, and added it to my kettle+SNS, my itch for a pellet smoker has subsided. I get great smoke, and hands off for 12 hours at a time! I'll be getting a WSM 22 for my next purchase, to basically replace my antique offset with something that needs much less fire management, and with the PartyQ, it will be almost as easy as a pellet smoker.

Congrats Boblin I have the DigiQ and it has make a real difference in how I smoke on my Weber kettle.

Comment

Hooray, Boblin ! It's good to see that you responded in time to score such a nice prize. Enjoy using it.

Kathryn

Comment

Well he finally showed, now it's time for congrats !!! Good choice and a good tool to help with making your cookers set and forget !!!

Comment

Congrats on the win!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here